Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    rachel,nv
    Posts
    61
    Points
    113
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    rachel,nv
    Posts
    61
    Points
    113
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: wizard4nh3

    Default [SM8E52] NoClip Lobby

    I just edit this im not sure how the credit thing works because some people say when you make it do something new.well here's a no clip for the WHOLE lobby

    2820236A 00004004 [SM8E52] [MasterQ9999]-edit by Havn Fun-LP7~Pumbaa
    088A4660 00000001
    20092D80 00000000
    0513C978 00000000
    05133A08 00000000
    CC000000 00000001
    088A4660 00000000
    20092D80 00000000
    0513C978 01000000
    05133A08 01000000
    E0000000 80008000

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trying2survive View Post
    I just edit this im not sure how the credit thing works because some people say when you make it do something new.well here's a no clip for the WHOLE lobby

    2820236A 00004004 [SM8E52] [MasterQ9999]-edit by Havn Fun-LP7~Pumbaa
    088A4660 00000001
    20092D80 00000000
    0513C978 00000000
    05133A08 00000000
    CC000000 00000001
    088A4660 00000000
    20092D80 00000000
    0513C978 01000000
    05133A08 01000000
    E0000000 80008000
    Bully and poptart already made a no-clip lobby.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    rachel,nv
    Posts
    61
    Points
    113
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    rachel,nv
    Posts
    61
    Points
    113
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: wizard4nh3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Boy View Post
    Bully and poptart already made a no-clip lobby.
    well every time Ive tried them my wii freezes and i know at least 10 others that said the same thing.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trying2survive View Post
    well every time Ive tried them my wii freezes and i know at least 10 others that said the same thing.
    here is the link for the one i posted 2 freakin threads down.
    http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...Bully-WiiPlaza

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 05:26 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.