Results 1 to 4 of 4
08-25-2012, 05:59 PM #1
[Request]SC7E52 Zombies non-host no-clip Wii-mote
I would like a non-host no clip for zombies without Bravo Command please!!!???
08-25-2012, 06:11 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
noclip master code zombie-nonhost [PETERPANh4x]
-Zombies- Non-host Flying Code (noclip binder) [PETERPANh4x]
In order for this code to work, you need to be using the MASTERCODE for this
1. Initiate the game with both this cheat code and its MasterCode activated!
2. Go to Zombies.
3. Go to CONTROLS.
4. Click on BUTTON LAYOUT.
5.Select ALPHA (This code has only been proved to work with Alpha Button Config, if you use it with other than Alpha, it's at your own risk and I don't guarantee it will work)
6.Select BUTTON LAYOUT again and click on CUSTOMIZE.
7. Scroll down to "Throw Tacticals", press A, and then shake your WiiMote.
8. Press "B" (go back).
9. Push 1 AND 2 at the same time, once.
10. Click on CUSTOMIZE again and press B to go back (saving hacked bind).
11. Go to the Main Menu.
12. Turn off your Wii and deactivate these codes.
13. Turn it back on, get on Zombies.
14. Get on CONTROLS, BUTTON LAYOUT, click on CUSTOMIZE and scroll down to "Throw Tacticals", press A and ONLY shake your WiiMote!
15. Press B to go back and you will be able to use noclip by pressing the MINUS button on any match! Also, you will still be able to throw tactical grenades by shaking your WiiMote!
Make sure both codes are on! follow each step, also when you're not hosting you have to use it when the round is over (or when it's flashing white and red) have fun!
Last edited by hockey7; 08-25-2012 at 06:13 PM.
08-28-2012, 01:00 AM #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
I know its late to post these but others might find em useful. I changed the rapid fire button activators, if they dont work then on the first row, last four numbers, change them to the original which is A and B together which should be 0C00. i dont recommend using this though. A few tips: No claymores, no crossbows, no balistics, no monkeys. if you use these too much on inf ammo it can lag the host out (you). also with rapid fire none of those plus no shotguns and thundergun or anything like that. Oh and once you turn a code on, until you go back to the wii menu those stay on.
The speed mod is fun to use occasionally but it has no button activators so make sure if you dont want it to take it off.
If you get those non host codes to work plz tell me as i cant figure them out.
Brovo Command Code
*[H] Rapid Fire
[+]+[-] Infinate Ammo
1+2 Infinate Health
C+Z Infinate Money
Twist Down-Thunder Gun
Twist Up-M1911 Upgraded
Twist Z-Max Ammo
Zombies Speed Mod
08-28-2012, 01:13 AM #4
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- ▓░░░░ 15% Attempting to give a fuck.
Just use the "Ultimate Command Code" no not bravo. It allows you to use noclip in between rounds