Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351

    Default How do i edit a gui of a mod menu

    Like im good photoshop and all that but now i need to edit the gui of a mod menu.

    I gave me a challenge lol

    Thanks- Pokey818

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ps No Image Is My Futur Name

  2. #2
    mini mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: minnesotastyle

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

    Default

    I don't think photoshop will do you any good when editing the GUI of a mod menu.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    I don't think photoshop will do you any good when editing the GUI of a mod menu.
    So How Do I Edit A gui Of A mod Menu?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ps No Image Is My Futur Name

  4. #4
    Blink 182 Give Me Boners mynameisjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: JennaTollzZ PSN ID: OmmNomNomNomNom-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokey818 View Post
    So How Do I Edit A gui Of A mod Menu?
    First of all, fuck skrillex....

    I also want to know this. I will try and direct some who knows this to the thread Lol.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane.Dragon View Post
    I fucked a shark once.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    i like the sig but i hate russ...
    im seeing conflict here

  5. #5
    Mid Laner
    #SKATE EVERY DAMN DAY
    FrozenFire's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,545
    Points
    3,442
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,545
    Points
    3,442
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: froz3nfir398

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjosh View Post
    First of all, fuck skrillex....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The Visionary





  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjosh View Post
    First of all, fuck skrillex....

    I also want to know this. I will try and direct some who knows this to the thread Lol.
    skrillex rock! and i dont understand ? so u wanna help or no?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ps No Image Is My Futur Name

  7. #7
    mini mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: minnesotastyle

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

    Default

    In my knowledge they isn't much to be done. You can only use graphics that are in the game. Colored text, boxes, scroller bars, and not much else.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    In my knowledge they isn't much to be done. You can only use graphics that are in the game. Colored text, boxes, scroller bars, and not much else.
    So U cant Create An image file and put it on the menu?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ps No Image Is My Futur Name

  9. #9
    Blink 182 Give Me Boners mynameisjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: JennaTollzZ PSN ID: OmmNomNomNomNom-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokey818 View Post
    So U cant Create An image file and put it on the menu?
    No. You can't inject a file in to the iso. I sent someone something on how to do it. The only way to change it is like how to change the ui. The way the menu is displayed.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane.Dragon View Post
    I fucked a shark once.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    i like the sig but i hate russ...
    im seeing conflict here

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    144
    Points
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjosh View Post
    No. You can't inject a file in to the iso. I sent someone something on how to do it. The only way to change it is like how to change the ui. The way the menu is displayed.
    And How Do u change it ;)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ps No Image Is My Futur Name

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 06:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.