Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Post Im bored, skype call anyone?

    heres my skype: datsexyginger058

    feel free to join in on a call.
    but first a couple of things:
    1 dont come in an annoy me and other people (ie, playing music over the mic/phone or acting gay)
    2 dont ask me or others about codes and crap
    3 dont call me 24/7 when i add you as a contact on skype

    thank you and have a nice day

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  2. #2
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Me and clay are in a call right now. Care to join us?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  3. #3
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    Me and clay are in a call right now. Care to join us?
    ya, send me a call

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  4. #4
    Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    demon450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,705
    Points
    6,192
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,705
    Points
    6,192
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

    Default

    as much as i would love to, im skyping lexi

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe






  5. #5
    Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
    TrueCrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483

    Default

    Someone's been a e-whore.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.