Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Member Warp*M&K<Alpha>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: None PSN ID: None Steam ID: None

    Site like Ebay, Except Everything is Free!!

    I just stumbled upon this site and it is almost like Ebay. Except they use listia credits instead of real money. You trade/sell/buy new things from everyday people using Listia Credits. Over 5 millions things traded already! You start off with 500 credits which you can use on anything. It is pretty cool, especially because everyday people like you and I use it daily. You will be able to find almost anything on the site, and the credits are pretty valuable.

    Sign up here: https://www.listia.com/signup/113832

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Tastes Great
    Less Filling
    A Drunk Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FTW
    Posts
    744
    Points
    1,315
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FTW
    Posts
    744
    Points
    1,315
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: IAmADrunkGuy Wii Code: WiiUtard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp*M&K<Alpha> View Post
    I just stumbled upon this site and it is almost like Ebay. Except they use listia credits instead of real money. You trade/sell/buy new things from everyday people using Listia Credits. Over 5 millions things traded already! You start off with 500 credits which you can use on anything. It is pretty cool, especially because everyday people like you and I use it daily. You will be able to find almost anything on the site, and the credits are pretty valuable.

    Sign up here: https://www.listia.com/signup/113832
    seems like bullshit...but my nephew says he won a 360...seems off

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Pole your mother [X]
    Pole your sister [X]
    Bang your Girl [X]
    Fuck your Wife [X]
    Pole your Father [ ]

  3. #3
    Member Warp*M&K<Alpha>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: None PSN ID: None Steam ID: None

    Default

    lol, it is not bullshit, i have gotten a lot of shit off that website, mostly little nick-nacks just to play with lol...
    But yeah, your newphew probably wasn't lying, it is POSSIBLE

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Tastes Great
    Less Filling
    A Drunk Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FTW
    Posts
    744
    Points
    1,315
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FTW
    Posts
    744
    Points
    1,315
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: IAmADrunkGuy Wii Code: WiiUtard

    Default

    neaky
    I signed up with the link...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Pole your mother [X]
    Pole your sister [X]
    Bang your Girl [X]
    Fuck your Wife [X]
    Pole your Father [ ]

  5. #5
    Member Warp*M&K<Alpha>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: None PSN ID: None Steam ID: None

    Default

    lol thanks! I think we both get credit bonuses when you list 2 or more auctions

    Lol, just to get credits, I have listed My Coke Rewards codes.

    And split it up into multiple auctions lmao

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado
    Icee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,286
    Points
    23,687
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,286
    Points
    23,687

    Default

    Send me a turbo for a 420a motor and I'll believe it's legit.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [HOONIGAN]


  7. #7
    Member Warp*M&K<Alpha>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: None PSN ID: None Steam ID: None

    Default

    It is legit, look at how many user's they have, a site wouldn't be this big and running if it was fraud.

    Actually, the site being legit is not even a question anymore because tons of people use it and know it is legit. So you can sign up if you want ;_;''

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado
    Icee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,286
    Points
    23,687
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,286
    Points
    23,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp*M&K<Alpha> View Post
    It is legit, look at how many user's they have, a site wouldn't be this big and running if it was fraud.

    Actually, the site being legit is not even a question anymore because tons of people use it and know it is legit. So you can sign up if you want ;_;''
    Not until that turbo shows up at my house.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [HOONIGAN]


  9. #9
    Member Warp*M&K<Alpha>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: None PSN ID: None Steam ID: None

    Default

    I just noticed, but why doesn't your post count go up? Also, get a turbo yourself :p

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp*M&K<Alpha> View Post
    I just noticed, but why doesn't your post count go up? Also, get a turbo yourself :p
    This is in infect yourself so no one's post count is going to go up when they post in this thread.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 07:19 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.