Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Default Not Worth Trying For Anymore

Relationships:
    I have been in a relationship for the past 2 months and everything was going great. We get stuck on this high and keep going up, up and up until we comeback down to earth and then we realize all of our true morals and if you can make it past that point your chances of a happy, healthy, long term relationship have been greatly increased.

Anyways back to my story, My girlfriend and I have been going through problems in our relationship. Most problems are from the past (relationships) which we are still trying to work through those problems. I often wonder if it was even smart to date someone that had so many problems so recently. I guess with her previous boyfriends she had been cheated on many times and this has lead her to doubt everything I do. Even something little like not putting a <3 or a ;) at the end of my text that automatically triggers her brain as to something is wrong.

The first time this happened she came to me saying something was different and I was acting weird, and what I said, she felt like what I would say didn't mean anything. Deep down I took that as a slap to the face because, how can you tell someone that has opened up to you that what they are saying doesn't matter. Instead of saying something like that. I tried to talk to her and ask her what I could do to make it better and to just tell me anything I can do to help. All she would say is that it was a misunderstanding and dropped the subject. I was in disbelief, but decided to let it go. (I went with the never tell a women she is wrong bull shit), and told her that she was right. Everything went good after that.

About a week later, she had family in town and I was busy doing stuff, so we couldn't hang out. This meant my texting capabilities would be worse than usual. Of course this set off that trigger, but this time it was different I didn't want to just give in and accept that I was doing things wrong and to have her tell me that I didn't care when I really did. This lead to her getting very upset and her friends involved, I couldn't believe what was happening. At that point I felt no pity, all the fucks I had to give were gone. Ultimately I felt Indifferent. It lead to very little conversation between us for the next couple days.

I decided to give it one last shot, I read her days out of my hunting journal explaining how much I missed her. She didn't sound to enthused on the phone but I kept trying. I told her I missed her and that I was sorry for what I put her though. The then replied well I'm tired and I am going to go to bed, (That last fuck I had was slowly dying after she said that.) she said "Goodnight" and I replied "Goodnight" and I waited if she would say ILY before hanging up...It never came. I didn't take it as anything, I was just proud I gave it one last shot. About 15 min later she sends a text saying "you didn't say it"

The things girls have put us all through is just part of life. I have come to notice that I have a hard time finding a different girl. In the end they all end up being the same as the last.

This was my last attempt to fix things with her, I'm probably going to break up with her tomorrow. I just want you guys to know, in your lives your not the only one that has to go through what women do to you. Im sure you guys have been through a lot more than that, but in the end we are all in the same boat.

Thank you, for reading this it definitely made me feel better to get this off my chest, and I hope it helps you guys as well.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Goober.; 09-03-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: RetroRiot Steam ID: RetroRiot

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/MrRetroRiot

I'd break up with her. No offence. It sounds like she's turning into one of those "I need to know what your doing every hour and minute" type of girls. She sounds like she doesn't trust you and tries to find something wrong in everything you do. Whatever you do I wish you well.

Last edited by Retro; 09-03-2012 at 08:16 PM.
    @Tenza

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

Default Re: Not Worth Trying For Anymore

2months? Really? You be dat Dr.Phil?

Be the alpha male. Don't be a Dick, but assert yourself as a man and the provider and that you picked her for a reason. It may be her reactions that are screwing shit up, but I bet you aren't handling them in the right way either. Every girl is different, what may work for one won't work for another so if you think they're all the same and treat them that way then you won't get anywhere either

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

Quote Originally Posted by L-Arginine View Post
    We get stuck on this high.
    Yeah I know that feeling. It sucks when my mom comes home and shit gets bad.

Anyways you should break up th her. If youve given it your all and she doesnt want you then move on.

Badge

Default Not Worth Trying For Anymore

Notorious has the /thread post .

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    Notorious has the /thread post .
    Everyone will have there own insightful response. Notorious was just one of many, everyones will vary and I am open to them all

Diehard

Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    Yeah I know that feeling. It sucks when my mom comes home and shit gets bad.

Anyways you should break up th her. If youve given it your all and she doesnt want you then move on.
    Im sorry but I have to say this.. Nobody but who ABLACKGUY-_-

Tig O Bitties

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/l3g3darymods

i know exactly how you feel bro. But the thing about your situation is, you need to explain to her when you can't talk/text to her as much. You have to lay down the law. Thats why my relationship rule #1 is "Ground Rules".

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

There are plenty of other girls out there. She doesn't need to treat you like your a child that constantly fucks up, you're not the one that cheated on her. You try your hardest to repair this shit, and she just acts like a kid that didn't get her way? And bringing her friends into a fight between you to? Don't let her drag you down, dude. She just sounds like drama. End it and don't look back. If I were you, I'd direct her to this thread as well.

As Notorious said, you are the man of this relationship. Assert the patriarchal paradigm, show her that you are the man and that you aren't going to be treated like a child. There are times to let it slide andswallow your pride, to end the fighting; this isn't one of those times.

And another thing; why in god's name would you ever send a text that says "ILY" ? Type it out, for fuck's sake, it's a serious expression.

Last edited by ToxicJew.; 09-04-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Does Not Exist
    Phantom
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redshift70

I agree with Jews advice. It might help to tell her your feelings bout the situation.