Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My goals

The Fire Within
    Winning!
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

Default My goals

I want to be someone, someone who brings or helps bring mankind a step foward. Someone my kids one day can look back and say they're proud of their father for his accomplishments during his lifetime. I've been thinking lately, and human progression has really come to a halt, it's like we've hit a brick wall. Last great events we're landing men on the moon. While America has had further accomplishments they aren't on a global level. Seems like the world has fallen into choas and greed, though not all of it. I wish to further our advancement. I know what's plausible and what isn't. I can't bring world peace, but I bet I can move nations. I can't eradicate genocide, but I bet I can save lives. It's sad to think that America the supposed most powerful nation can't help those around them who need it most. Instead of fueling governments we need to fuel the people. Then again America can't even help itself. And no, im not solely talking about the government, but you. Yes you, the very person reading this. You can help nation as well, cuz if we wait for someone else to do it, it will never happen. You as we'll as I can make a difference. You can help end hunger and poverty. Believe you can. That's a major problem no one believes anymore. A single person may think, "it won't make a difference if I X" but think of the other millions who think like that. Think "I can, and I will". The more that do, the more we can get the ball rolling on making a difference.

That's all I can say for now...I just want to get you thinking

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

My goal as well. I think everyone should try to better themselves and everything around them.

Tastes Great
    Less Filling
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IAmADrunkGuy Wii Code: WiiUtard

What happened to the thanks button? But I agree as well....many people are content with being mediocre when they can be much, much more.

Pole your mother [X]
    Pole your sister [X]
    Bang your Girl [X]
    Fuck your Wife [X]
    Pole your Father [ ]

Badge

Default My goals

Been my goal since I was a little boy.

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Default My goals

YOU SAID THE WORD FALLEN!!!

Anyways my goal is to leave a positive impact on someone. Then that impact can lead them to impacting someone's else's life and so on.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

[email protected], ever seen the movie pay it forward? What you said reminded me of it.

My biggest inhibitor is simply, the fact that anything we do appears to me to be meaningless. I don't live as if everything is meaningless, but I ponder it whenever I start thinking about how I want to impact the world. I am a vain person, and as such I want to be remembered for my accomplishments, but at the same time I can't help but wonder, what's the point? Contrary to what we think, the world doesn't cease to exist after we leave it. There are billions of people with thoughts and hopes and aspirations and those people will continue to coexist, whether I'm alive or not. How strange is it that we are only important to a handful of people? The majority of the people of our world do not know or care about me. My thoughts, while seemingly important and groundbreaking, are nothing to more than 99% of the world. Went off on a bit of a tangent, but it's depressing shit. I'm sure some people will think religion when I say that we cease to exist once we are gone, but in my mind that is the way it is.

Speaking of religion, and forgive me for going off on another tangent, why should I be forced to adhere to the beliefs of religions I don't follow? What I mean is, why should I burn in hell or be reincarnated as a snail for sinning, when I don't follow those beliefs in the first place? Why should any deity assume upon him/herself to decide my fate? Who is that deity, to judge me?

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Tastes Great
    Less Filling
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IAmADrunkGuy Wii Code: WiiUtard

@ToxicJew...(luv your Avatar) You wont burn or be a snail...religion is a way to control us. plain and simple.

Last edited by A Drunk Guy; 09-05-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Pole your mother [X]
    Pole your sister [X]
    Bang your Girl [X]
    Fuck your Wife [X]
    Pole your Father [ ]

Default My goals

Quote Originally Posted by 卍 ToxicJew. 卍 View Post
    [email protected], ever seen the movie pay it forward? What you said reminded me of it.

My biggest inhibitor is simply, the fact that anything we do appears to me to be meaningless. I don't live as if everything is meaningless, but I ponder it whenever I start thinking about how I want to impact the world. I am a vain person, and as such I want to be remembered for my accomplishments, but at the same time I can't help but wonder, what's the point? Contrary to what we think, the world doesn't cease to exist after we leave it. There are billions of people with thoughts and hopes and aspirations and those people will continue to coexist, whether I'm alive or not. How strange is it that we are only important to a handful of people? The majority of the people of our world do not know or care about me. My thoughts, while seemingly important and groundbreaking, are nothing to more than 99% of the world. Went off on a bit of a tangent, but it's depressing shit. I'm sure some people will think religion when I say that we cease to exist once we are gone, but in my mind that is the way it is.

Speaking of religion, and forgive me for going off on another tangent, why should I be forced to adhere to the beliefs of religions I don't follow? What I mean is, why should I burn in hell or be reincarnated as a snail for sinning, when I don't follow those beliefs in the first place? Why should any deity assume upon him/herself to decide my fate? Who is that deity, to judge me?
    No I haven't but what you just said just reminded me of the epic of Gilgamesh.

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by 卍 ToxicJew. 卍 View Post

There are billions of people with thoughts and hopes and aspirations and those people will continue to coexist, whether I'm alive or not. How strange is it that we are only important to a handful of people? The majority of the people of our world do not know or care about me. My thoughts, while seemingly important and groundbreaking, are nothing to more than 99% of the world.
    I'll be driving or running errands and look at people, thinking to myself that person has had a whole life yet it means absolutely nothing to me. I wonder if they have had the same problems as I, and what they do in this world. Its unfathomable to me. Great reply really got me thinking

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

Default Re: My goals

Great responses guys. Jew I do think about what points you made, a lot. But while you may feel small, think about this. It only takes one man to change the world. Hitler, Ghandi, Telsa, Gates. While these men weren't acting alone at all times, their life legacies (good and bad) where started by an idea, the idea of a single man that changed the world

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^