Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member lonewolf369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    123
    Points
    -9,815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    123
    Points
    -9,815

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gam3rcrazy69?feature=mhee

    Default [SM8E52] Someone help Name Toggler

    Yes im a noob hacker and i've been having trouble creating my own. Can someone please help me. Thank you. Oh and i use the wiimote not the CCP.

    (the left arrow) Wanna cookie? (right arrow)

    (color red and black) Who's hacking?

    (right arrow and color Blue) Cool Story bro!! (left arrow)

    (red and yellow color) Oh Glob..

    (i want this symbol to be green (~) and the rest black) ~FaDeD~Wolf

    Please someone help me and thank u poptarthunter for some of ur awesome codes lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,562
    Points
    2,716
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,562
    Points
    2,716
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Allow me to lend you some assistance. First, you are gonna want the code to toggle names.

    Code:
    [SM8E52]
    
    Name Toggler [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000001
    2820236A 00008000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    E0000000 80008000
    In this case, X = letter in hex. You can have a maximum of 3 lines for you name. Certain values represent images and symbols. In your case, 18 and 19 are the values for the arrows.

    Use this calculator to convert your tex to hex and fill in for X.

    http://geckocodes.org/index.php?arsenal=3

    Use the TEXT to HEX converter.

    DECODE FOR A BONUS POINT!!!

    Code:
    57687920 61726520
    796F7520 736F2064
    756D623F

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Drugs; 09-12-2012 at 06:28 AM.
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  3. #3
    Redx Even in death
    Clarity?
    Seal Ricky's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,141
    Points
    1,425
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,141
    Points
    1,425
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSeal_Rickyx Steam ID: sealricky

    Default

    Code:
    2820236A 00008000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    1957616E 6E612063
    6F6F6B69 65180000
    00000000 00000000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    5E315768 6F27735E
    30686163 6B696E67
    3F000000 00000000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    185E3443 6F6F6C20
    53746F72 79206272             
    6F212119 00000000
    E0000000 80008000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    185E336F 6820476C
    6F620000 00000000
    00000000 00000000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    5E327E5E 30466144
    65445E32 7E5E3057
    6F6C6600 00000000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    18184920 416D2041
    20476179 20486F6D
    6F190000 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    Ur the reason i can't play MW3 :glare:

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiiFT View Post
    Allow me to lend you some assistance. First, you are gonna want the code to toggle names.

    Code:
    [SM8E52]
    
    Name Toggler [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000001
    2820236A 00008000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    E0000000 80008000
    In this case, X = letter in hex. You can have a maximum of 3 lines for you name. Certain values represent images and symbols. In your case, 18 and 19 are the values for the arrows.

    Use this calculator to convert your tex to hex and fill in for X.

    http://geckocodes.org/index.php?arsenal=3

    Use the TEXT to HEX converter.

    DECODE FOR A BONUS POINT!!!

    Code:
    57687920 61726520
    796F7520 736F2064
    756D623F
    Why you so dumb?

    Do i get a cookie now :thumbs:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Seal Ricky; 09-12-2012 at 06:48 AM.
    Click me if your an awesome person

    This quote moved me.
    Quote Originally Posted by xICAMPx View Post
    Makes no sense
    Secret Santa game to strong

  4. #4
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,562
    Points
    2,716
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,562
    Points
    2,716
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seal Ricky View Post
    Code:
    2820236A 00008000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    1957616E 6E612063
    6F6F6B69 65180000
    00000000 00000000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    5E315768 6F27735E
    30686163 6B696E67
    3F000000 00000000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    185E3443 6F6F6C20
    53746F72 79206272             
    6F212119 00000000
    E0000000 80008000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    185E336F 6820476C
    6F620000 00000000
    00000000 00000000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    5E327E5E 30466144
    65445E32 7E5E3057
    6F6C6600 00000000 
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    18184920 416D2041
    20476179 20486F6D
    6F190000 00000000
    Ur the reason i can't play MW3 :glare:
    This code will not work. Must end with an end if!
    E0000000 80008000

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  5. #5
    Redx Even in death
    Clarity?
    Seal Ricky's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,141
    Points
    1,425
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,141
    Points
    1,425
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSeal_Rickyx Steam ID: sealricky

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiiFT View Post
    This code will not work. Must end with an end if!
    E0000000 80008000
    Thanks for spoiling it he would have fell for it -__-...


    Whatever i fixed it for you cause am a good person you noob

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Seal Ricky; 09-12-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    Click me if your an awesome person

    This quote moved me.
    Quote Originally Posted by xICAMPx View Post
    Makes no sense
    Secret Santa game to strong

  6. #6
    ŮǨŇȎŴŅ
    ṀỒĎḒḜṜ
    ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: ScAmEdAtLimJ

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seal Ricky View Post
    Thanks for spoiling it he would have fell for it -__-...


    Whatever i fixed it for you cause am a good person you noob
    Why are you a fag?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Fờŕḗvḗŕ Ǻńǿńḿṍứṥ?

    1v1? 22&3. Wanna Try?


  7. #7
    Member lonewolf369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    123
    Points
    -9,815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    123
    Points
    -9,815

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gam3rcrazy69?feature=mhee

    Default

    Thank you for your help lol and im not that dumb i know when i see a wrong code....and anyways i really did know the E0000000 8000000 was missing xD

    But i do apperciate ur help. Thank you Seal Ricky :3 And the rest of you guys lol

    Oh and the code you put up (Seal Ricky) i just add them all together?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by lonewolf369; 09-13-2012 at 04:55 AM.

  8. #8
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,562
    Points
    2,716
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,562
    Points
    2,716
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf369 View Post
    Oh and the code you put up (Seal Ricky) i just add them all together?
    Explain what you mean by put them all together?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  9. #9
    Member lonewolf369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    123
    Points
    -9,815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    123
    Points
    -9,815

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gam3rcrazy69?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiiFT View Post
    Explain what you mean by put them all together?
    2820236A 00008000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    1957616E 6E612063
    6F6F6B69 65180000
    00000000 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    5E315768 6F27735E
    30686163 6B696E67
    3F000000 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    185E3443 6F6F6C20
    53746F72 79206272
    6F212119 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    185E336F 6820476C
    6F620000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    5E327E5E 30466144
    65445E32 7E5E3057
    6F6C6600 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    06A07C0C 00000018
    18184920 416D2041
    20476179 20486F6D
    6F190000 00000000
    E0000000 80008000

    You see how its all in one code do i just add it like how it is or no?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,562
    Points
    2,716
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,562
    Points
    2,716
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Yes, you just add it like it is.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 09:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.