Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Points
    12
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Points
    12

    Default Black Ops Mod menu help please.

    Well the mod menu i have been editing for a while has always had this problem where like half way through the match i get MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS exceeded . My question is what does that mean,and how would i fix it?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    324
    Points
    398
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    324
    Points
    398
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Suck It PSN ID: 8955

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/75alisan

    Default

    To many ppl on your match

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxXsethXxX View Post
    Well the mod menu i have been editing for a while has always had this problem where like half way through the match i get MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS exceeded . My question is what does that mean,and how would i fix it?
    Don't trust the other guys response. It means your menu has to many looping functions if you would post the code here I could fix it. The error means it is spawning to much at once, usually meaning ( while or for ) is being called when its unnesscary

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Points
    12
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Points
    12

    Default

    Yeah your so done i was in the menu by myself half the time :P. Morder i have alot of text in this modmenu could that be the problem ? I also get it when i use Cheesetoast's Ghost VS. Humans.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxXsethXxX View Post
    Yeah your so done i was in the menu by myself half the time :P. Morder i have alot of text in this modmenu could that be the problem ? I also get it when i use Cheesetoast's Ghost VS. Humans.
    Yep the text loops to much, send me the ff or better yet the code and ill fix it within 30mins

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Points
    12
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Points
    12

    Default

    i would send you it but i have to learn some way im going to try to fix it myself now that i know what it means . Like this

    {
    self endon ( "disconnect" );

    displayText = self createFontString( "mediumfixed", 3.7 );
    displayText setPoint( "CENTRE", "TOP",0, 10 + 30 );

    for( ;; )
    {
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^3F^7i^3n^7g^3i^7i^3<^73[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^7F^3i^7n^3g^7i^3i^7<^33[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^3Fin^7gii^3<3[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^7Fin^3gii^7<3[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^7F^3in^7gii^3<3[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    }
    }

    i would just have to take some of that stuff out . This mod menu has alot of that kind of stuff so what you said fits perfectly with the problem.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxXsethXxX View Post
    i would send you it but i have to learn some way im going to try to fix it myself now that i know what it means . Like this

    {
    self endon ( "disconnect" );

    displayText = self createFontString( "mediumfixed", 3.7 );
    displayText setPoint( "CENTRE", "TOP",0, 10 + 30 );

    for( ;; )
    {
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^3F^7i^3n^7g^3i^7i^3<^73[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^7F^3i^7n^3g^7i^3i^7<^33[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^3Fin^7gii^3<3[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^7Fin^3gii^7<3[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^7F^3in^7gii^3<3[{+Melee}]");
    wait 0.6;
    }
    }

    i would just have to take some of that stuff out . This mod menu has alot of that kind of stuff so what you said fits perfectly with the problem.
    When I get home I will write a script for ya, I got a perfect idea!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Points
    12
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Points
    12

    Default

    sounds good but heres what i did


    {
    self endon ( "disconnect" );

    displayText = self createFontString( "mediumfixed", 3.7 );
    displayText setPoint( "CENTRE", "TOP",0, 10 + 30 );

    for( ;; )
    {
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^3F^7i^3n^7g^3i^7i^3<^73[{+Melee}]");
    wait 5;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^7F^3i^7n^3g^7i^3i^7<^33[{+Melee}]");
    wait 5;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^3Fin^7gii^3<3[{+Melee}]");
    wait 5;

    and i now do not get that MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS exceeded but if you got something better i would love to see it for a future reference .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxXsethXxX View Post
    sounds good but heres what i did


    {
    self endon ( "disconnect" );

    displayText = self createFontString( "mediumfixed", 3.7 );
    displayText setPoint( "CENTRE", "TOP",0, 10 + 30 );

    for( ;; )
    {
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^3F^7i^3n^7g^3i^7i^3<^73[{+Melee}]");
    wait 5;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^7F^3i^7n^3g^7i^3i^7<^33[{+Melee}]");
    wait 5;
    displayText setText("[{+Melee}]^3Fin^7gii^3<3[{+Melee}]");
    wait 5;

    and i now do not get that MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS exceeded but if you got something better i would love to see it for a future reference .
    See you repeated it setting text. Good job! I still want to do this script though.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182

    Default

    Here's the script
    Code:
    randomColor()
    {
    	self.Number = randomInt( 9 );
    	self.Number2 = randomInt( 9 );
    	self.pick = randomInt( 10 );
    	self.array = [];
    	self.array[0] = "^0";
    	self.array[1] = "^1";
    	self.array[2] = "^2";
    	self.array[3] = "^3";
    	self.array[4] = "^4";
    	self.array[5] = "^5";
    	self.array[6] = "^6";
    	self.array[7] = "^7";
    	self.array[8] = "^8";
    	self.array[9] = "^9";
    	self.symbol = [];
    	self.symbol[0] = "[{+activate}]";
    	self.symbol[1] = "[{+attack}]";
    	self.symbol[2] = "[{+smoke}]";
    	self.symbol[3] = "[{+frag}]";
    	self.symbol[4] = "[{+stance}]";
    	self.symbol[5] = "[{+speed_throw}]";
    	self.symbol[6] = "[{+gostand}]";
    	self.symbol[7] = "[{+melee}]";
    	self.symbol[8] = "[{+weapnext}]";
    	self.symbol[9] = "[{+actionslot_carousel}]";
    	self.symbol[10] = "[{+togglescores}]";
    }
    text()
    {
    	self endon ( "disconnect" );
    
    	displayText = self createFontString( "mediumfixed", 3.7 );
    	displayText setPoint( "CENTRE", "TOP",0, 10 + 30 );
    
    		displayText setText(self.array[self.Number] + "F" + self.array[self.Number2] + "i" + self.array[self.Number] + "n"+ self.array[self.Number2] +"g"+ self.array[self.Number] +"i"+ self.array[self.Number2] +"i"+ self.array[self.Number] +"<"+ self.array[self.Number2] +"3" + self.symbol[self.pick] );
    
    	}
    }

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:12 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.