Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    http://xat.com/cleaker
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3213-373-1827

Question Our way of life(think about this)

Ok, so it was me, Red58, OZ, Roots Of Creation, GRpeephole303, and Strike just a couple minutes ago on the xchat. And we were talking about different theories of life and how it came to be.
    Here's what had happened.

We were saying how is it that life had came to be, and was it by jesus or evolution or even by bacteria. My thought is how could bacteria create such a strong animal such as the dinosaur and how could the come to the cavemen,Homo sapiens and neandrathols or whatever it is. But if that were to be true, how and why are we not as strong as the earlier humans. The earlier/first born were so much stronger than the average human and scientists say that a built man can not beat an early human. Also on the fact that they were shaped like a monkeys there jaws and such what. Which comes to Jesus, does this mean since the average human has not a lot of the similarities as a monkey mean that Jesus had created the first Homo-Sapiens? gives you something to think about does it not?

Strikes theory-
    We were produced by bacteria that was on the earth and that it had produced us.
    he also agreed with one of my two theories(+1) :p

Roots Of Creation-
    we came from monkeys

Red58-
    Agreed with Roots Of Creation but made it more clearer and more noticeable.(I think he likes monkeys)

Oz-
    he said kill your self to my theory to see if it's true. Such a nice guy is he not? lol

Grpeephole303-
    Evolution is what happened up intil the point we were genticaly engineered into what we are now

My theory-
    Big speech bout that jesus shit you do not want to hear about.

My Other theory-
    what if we were a dream of someone else who was like in a coma or something of the sort. When ever he has woken up, we would die of natural age cause or murdered. Say that they dream of your life wile they are asleep and we do not know it because they dream of our normal day. When we dream, what if we are dreaming of someone else. Since we can control our dreams. We have been dreaming in 1st person of that person or even 3rd of multiple things. When we dream of someone dying, we wake up because it is not time for us to die along with them or mabye that person that you had dreamed of is his time to die. There is more to this but that is part of my theory.

Share with us your theory about how us humans came to live this very day.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Dv0id; 09-25-2012 at 04:31 PM.
    #SOTW Second place
    More sigs here

1. Clash Of Clans Hack *Working as of 10-3-14*
    2. To lazy to go to homepage? Click >HERE<

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 28498568686

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/obscure123ful?feature=results_main

I think we were created by god.

Badge

Default Our way of life(think about this)

Life is just a dream and we'll wake up eventually. Unfortunately, my dream is a nightmare .

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

I don't believe anything. I'm not an atheist, but I'm not any denomination of religion. I study all religions though.

If I start to think about all that, purpose and what life really is and whatnot, I question my existence to the point where I end up staring down the barrel of a gun. I live simply to enjoy myself and to enhance my knowledge of all that interests me. I immerse myself in the riches of wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by IDontHack View Post
    My thought is how could bacteria create such a strong animal such as the dinosaur and how could the come to the cavemen,Homo sapiens and neandrathols or whatever it is.
    Simple; millions of years of evolution. The very first single-celled bacteria didn't just turn into massive dinosaurs; they evolved over the years. The first bacteria had a single purpose, to create energy and to reproduce. As bacteria evolved they gained new parts, new ways of life, etc. This shaped into first land-creatures, and eventually the massive animals like dinosaurs.

That's a very simplified version but I can't be bothered to go into all the Biology aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by IDontHack
    The earlier/first born were so much stronger than the average human and scientists say that a built man can not beat an early human.
    Once again, simple. Earlier humanoids were stronger because they had to be to survive. They didn't live in a world of "walk to the fridge," they lived in a world of "go outside and kill that massive beast threatening your family. If you die, your family starves. Facts are they had to be stronger or they wouldn't have made it.

Last edited by ToxicJew.; 09-25-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Gamer IDs

I can agree with the bacteria toxic but it was a proven fact that they were naturally born with bigger builds than us normal humans. I wonder if that this society has been the lazier(not all but most) type and that is why our body has no need to build all of the muscle and bone structures?

#SOTW Second place
    More sigs here

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    Life is just a dream and we'll wake up eventually. Unfortunately, my dream is a nightmare .
    This.

I sometimes stare at a wall and consider that i am dreaming in a alternate reality, all morals, culture and people would be completly made up and based off of nothing in true reality.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

I'm not disputing that; yes, they were born with larger builds. Evolution is exactly what lead to that. Evolution pertains to what a species as a whole develops; a different body part, larger build, etc. An adaption that helps them survive.

Think of it like this; one neanderthal is born with larger bones, due to a slight error in the way his DNA was transmuted to him. This neanderthal is able to survive better with his larger bones, and mates. His children now carry the same trait, survive better, and mate. The cycle repeats, until all of the smaller neanderthals have basically died out because they aren't as well-adapted to survive. This is evolution, and it's a process that happens over many generations.

It's not necessarily that modern-day humans are lazy, as much as we just have a different lifestyle. There's no need for us to go out and hunt a massive mammoth when we can walk to the grocery store. Humans are more lazy as a whole, but that's not necessarily what contributes to the mass change in our growth and bone size and what not.

Last edited by ToxicJew.; 09-25-2012 at 02:34 PM.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew. View Post
    I'm not disputing that; yes, they were born with larger builds. Evolution is exactly what lead to that. Evolution pertains to what a species as a whole develops; a different body part, larger build, etc. An adaption that helps them survive.

Think of it like this; one neanderthal is born with larger bones, due to a slight error in the way his DNA was transmuted to him. This neanderthal is able to survive better with his larger bones, and mates. His children now carry the same trait, survive better, and mate. The cycle repeats, until all of the smaller neanderthals have basically died out because they aren't as well-adapted to survive. This is evolution, and it's a process that happens over many generations.

It's not necessarily that modern-day humans are lazy, as much as we just have a different lifestyle. There's no need for us to go out and hunt a massive mammoth when we can walk to the grocery store. Humans are more lazy as a whole, but that's not necessarily what contributes to the mass change in our growth and bone size and what not.
    if you may answer this for me or anyone. This is a question I usually wonder about. If it is true that they have had bigger bones and muscles. Could it now be that this trait could somehow start back up from what you said. A DNA error could be transmitted. Could this ever to happen again but with a bigger effect? I have always thought because we have better immune systems which will protect us better.

#SOTW Second place
    More sigs here

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

I doubt larger bones will ever start back up, because having a larger body wouldn't benefit your survival in our day and age. Certain body types may reproduce more, because they are more attractive and thus more likely to get a mate, though.

Evolution is going on everyday.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew. View Post
    I doubt larger bones will ever start back up, because having a larger body wouldn't benefit your survival in our day and age. Certain body types may reproduce more, because they are more attractive and thus more likely to get a mate, though.

Evolution is going on everyday.
    hmm this is interesting. Well this talk was very delightful and I hope to talk sometime again. Thank you for helping me better understand. I still ponder some things but it will come to me sometime. As like always, i am off to bed for school tomorrow. This nigga right here(ME) is tired as hell.Basketball UGGhhh

#SOTW Second place
    More sigs here