Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Grid.

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Default The Grid.

You wake up in a nice warm bed. Then take a hot shower, after that you get dressed in nice clothes and go eat breakfast. You drive to work or school, and you may even stop and get a bite to eat at a fast food restaurant. Once you're home you probably relax and watch tv, go on the computer, or play some sort of video game. You then eat dinner and repeat. (your day may vary, this is a gist)

The point is, everything is there for you. (I know some people vary in their income, but if you are on the internet this pertains to you in a way some more than others.) Anyways simple things for us would be a luxury compared to a native people.

The bed you slept in you didn't have to weave it and make bark shavings for a pillow. The shower you took, you didn't have to go bath in the creek at 6 am and wind dry yourself off. The nice clothes you have you didn't have to make, you drive rather than walking to your destination. You get where I am going with this everything is so convenient for us.

What I just explained is The Grid Now being on the grid so long we are blinded. Have you ever thought about government satellites, or RFID chips thats are in almost everything we are around? Being stuck on this grid closes our mind.

Getting off the grid is something I strongly recommend. I do this for a month every year. 1 month out of the summer (those of you that remember my absence) I don't use any technology and I am only in contact with one other human being. The healing from this is amazing you are no longer shadowed my all the noise and business and sense of urgency on the grid.

Can you go off the grid? Have you gone off the grid before?
    Do you know about RFID?
    How do you feel about this?

And please add any of your insights.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Hmmm. Yes they use the grid to blind us they use entertainment to distract us. Notice how humanity cares more about who wins a football game due to reffing than they do innocent children getting shot to death daily?

But if you use the grid properly it allows you to find the knowledge you need. Afterall if it wasnt for the grid you wouldnt be reading this would you?

Notorious B.I.G

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Hmmm. Yes they use the grid to blind us they use entertainment to distract us. Notice how humanity cares more about who wins a football game due to reffing than they do innocent children getting shot to death daily?

But if you use the grid properly it allows you to find the knowledge you need. Afterall if it wasnt for the grid you wouldnt be reading this would you?
    Agreed man, just looking at yahoo news the other day main stories are all irrelevant compared to serious matters. They care about celebrities dresses or stars new 12 million dollar home. It is absurd.

Also good point, without the grid neither of us would be here.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Agreed man, just looking at yahoo news the other day main stories are all irrelevant compared to serious matters. They care about celebrities dresses or stars new 12 million dollar home. It is absurd.

Also good point, without the grid neither of us would be here.
    Aye ive been on this path before. But the internet helped open my eyes to allot of topics in the world. most media feeds us bullshit and the masses just swallow it like trained puppies. but thats the point of this section. to try and open peoples eyes

peep i agree with u man

Notorious B.I.G

Contact info:

Aye ive been on this path before. But the internet helped open my eyes to allot of topics in the world. most media feeds us bullshit and the masses just swallow it like trained puppies. but thats the point of this section. to try and open peoples eyes
    Again, another great point. Even though the internet is filled with lots false information I have learned a great deal using it. I remember I used to live without a tv only a special monitor and a vcr and dvd player, and no internet or cable. A lot I learned came from books, lectures and documentaries on dvd or vhs.
    Yes the media is very powerful and do a great job brainwashing the masses.

Gamer IDs

Again, another great point. Even though the internet is filled with lots false information I have learned a great deal using it. I remember I used to live without a tv only a special monitor and a vcr and dvd player, and no internet or cable. A lot I learned came from books, lectures and documentaries on dvd or vhs.
    Yes the media is very powerful and do a great job brainwashing the masses.
    Yes but you have to be cautious of the books you read just like everything. If you pick up an american history book they will blame Russia and Cuba for the cuban missle crisis (hell they named it after them) But they will not mention the reason it occured was because the USA put nuclear missles in Turkey aimed at moscow. So Russia put missles in Cuba aimed at DC.

Notorious B.I.G

Contact info:

Yes but you have to be cautious of the books you read just like everything. If you pick up an american history book they will blame Russia and Cuba for the cuban missle crisis (hell they named it after them) But they will not mention the reason it occured was because the USA put nuclear missles in Turkey aimed at moscow. So Russia put missles in Cuba aimed at DC.
    There is deceit in almost everything. This is why it is good to go off the grid. Open up your mind and expand your knowledge with a clear head. On the grid some ideas and new teaching may be true but you may not get the full meaning.

Gamer IDs

There is deceit in almost everything. This is why it is good to go off the grid. Open up your mind and expand your knowledge with a clear head. On the grid some ideas and new teaching may be true but you may not get the full meaning.
    Aye but can you ever be sure your ideas are your own? well when you train yourself better you can know the little details that let you know something else is talking to you :P but before that its not the case

Notorious B.I.G

Contact info:

Aye but can you ever be sure your ideas are your own? well when you train yourself better you can know the little details that let you know something else is talking to you :P but before that its not the case
    Good point, there will be a bias from what you learned. But you can expand on it, taking what makes sense to you.