Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member Wiicrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    126
    Points
    332
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    126
    Points
    332

    Default (CC) Clan Recruiting Thread

    WELCOME TO THE CASTRATION CLAN CL RECRUITING THREAD!

    Our clan was started with the release of Black Ops for the Wii.
    We are an 18 and over clan with members mostly in there 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's.

    A Mic is required to join the clan but anyone is welcome to join our website!

    Our main goals in forming this clan is: to build our skills as a team based group, promote the idea of an effective clan, and to have fun playing Call of Duty and other online games together.

    We are a drama free clan!

    Hackers and Non Hackers are welcome to join!

    (CC) Clan est. 11.09.10

    If you are interested in joining or just want to come hang out in the chat!
    Check out our website here!

    http://cc-clan-hq.webs.com

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Overkill
    ProdigyWorldWide
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSMMx1337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiicrew View Post
    WELCOME TO THE CASTRATION CLAN CL RECRUITING THREAD!

    Our clan was started with the release of Black Ops for the Wii.
    We are an 18 and over clan with members mostly in there 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's.

    A Mic is required to join the clan but anyone is welcome to join our website!

    Our main goals in forming this clan is: to build our skills as a team based group, promote the idea of an effective clan, and to have fun playing Call of Duty and other online games together.

    We are a drama free clan!

    Hackers and Non Hackers are welcome to join!

    (CC) Clan est. 11.09.10

    If you are interested in joining or just want to come hang out in the chat!
    Check out our website here!

    http://cc-clan-hq.webs.com
    Who still plays wii at 50?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ph4ze Anthony View Post
    TAKE DOWN OR ELSE IM GETINGT THE POLICE AND FBI MY FATHER WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    i have a small pneis

  3. #3
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,565
    Points
    2,721
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,565
    Points
    2,721
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    This is easily the best clan I have ever played with. I strongly suggest joining them!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  4. #4
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,565
    Points
    2,721
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,565
    Points
    2,721
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay10 View Post
    No hacking clan is the best.
    I meant as they are fun to play with and all are just a good group of guys. All fun, no drama. You get the idea.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  5. #5
    Member Wiicrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    126
    Points
    332
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    126
    Points
    332

    Default

    Thanks Shift for the positive words, and Astro you wouldn't think that people in there 50's would be playing Wii but there are a few. We are all a bunch of good people and just like to have a good time and ease the stress of every day life. Not everyone on our clan hacks, it is your choice. If you choose to hack or want to learn, there is always someone around to help you. We are a very tight clan, and don't recruit many new faces but applications are welcome.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    I like chill clans, good luck with your clan.

    And might you be interested in the mw3 clans tourney?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  7. #7
    Member Wiicrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    126
    Points
    332
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    126
    Points
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    I like chill clans, good luck with your clan.

    And might you be interested in the mw3 clans tourney?
    The clan is Pitbulls so I would have to run it by him and the other members, but I'm good with some friendly tournaments.
    Off topic question for you? I was friends with countryboy Red X and I lost him spoofing my account. Do you have him on your list, he was a cool cat. I'd like to get some games again with him. Send me your ally code and lets jam some MW3.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    No, he got kicked out long ago for reasons I don't remember

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  9. #9
    Topspin + Slicing = Tennis. Brand.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Do you need to know?
    Posts
    824
    Points
    578
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Do you need to know?
    Posts
    824
    Points
    578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /-AsTrO-\ View Post
    Who still plays wii at 50?
    People who have a family that get along very well. It doesn't have to be COD... Most of them play like family-oriented games like Mario Kart and that Carnival thing.

    Good luck with this clan by the way!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Nice job by JROD707 ^
    Thanks for the avatar zSh0x!
    Retired Wii Leech

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 02:38 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.