Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Points
    158
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Points
    158

    Default [REQUEST][SM8E52] Unban Code For Ip Adress And Mac Bypass

    I Recently Got Banned Because Of A Name Mod It Was Unsafe And Should Not Be Used. I Tryed Some Bypass Codes But They Didnt Work So Plz No Bs. Ive Search For A Whole Day Formated My Wii And Resoftmoded It Ive Tryed Everything.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Member lonewolf369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    123
    Points
    -9,815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    123
    Points
    -9,815

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gam3rcrazy69?feature=mhee

    Default

    LOL YOU GOT BANNED?! XD And I have the code that works but i have to talk to my leader first.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default

    same shit happened to me. you are fucked bro. Sorry.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

  4. #4
    LGND
    LGND's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On Highrise crane about to hit a shot
    Posts
    1,361
    Points
    253
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On Highrise crane about to hit a shot
    Posts
    1,361
    Points
    253
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: oLGND

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/oLegenDaryyy

    Default

    hmmmm, i could give it to you and be nice, OR i could sit back and watch you cry, i choose cry

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by B.M.O View Post
    It's called being gay, welcome to the club.

  5. #5
    Member pk josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    130
    Points
    378
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    130
    Points
    378

    Default

    here try this it should work

    Mac Bypass [XeR]
    C201DC64 00000002
    38A00000 98A40005
    38A00006 00000000

    Full 20102 Bypass MAC+WiiId [Deathwolf]
    0401DC64 38A00000
    04239400 000CF283

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pk josh View Post
    here try this it should work

    Mac Bypass [XeR]
    C201DC64 00000002
    38A00000 98A40005
    38A00006 00000000

    Full 20102 Bypass MAC+WiiId [Deathwolf]
    0401DC64 38A00000
    04239400 000CF283
    They don't work.
    @legendaryyy. Why? There is no need to be a dick. just sayin.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

  7. #7
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Points
    12
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Points
    12

    Default

    I got you, this code will work for sure, except I believe you cannot join others invites and they cannot join yours.

    This code requires no weird steps, you just have to keep it on your sd card. If you pull the code off your sd card after you get unbanned, you get banned again and your accounts get reset =(

    So just keep it on your sd card always.

    Unban code(Works as of 10/24/12)
    F6000001 8001807f
    7F83E378 38A00006
    D2000004 00000002
    38A00025 98A40005
    38A00006 00000000
    E0000000 80008000

    I have no idea who made this, sorry.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Arkaik; 10-23-2012 at 10:39 PM.

  8. #8
    Hacker + Coder
    Retired Legend
    + JESTER +'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    454
    Points
    747
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    454
    Points
    747
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x__J_E_S_T_E_R_x

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xJESTERxhax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_Clutch_x View Post
    I Recently Got Banned Because Of A Name Mod It Was Unsafe And Should Not Be Used. I Tryed Some Bypass Codes But They Didnt Work So Plz No Bs. Ive Search For A Whole Day Formated My Wii And Resoftmoded It Ive Tryed Everything.
    You were banned for attempting to account hop. There are a few things you need to do before putting the bypass code on. Give me a shout and I will help ya out.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    85
    Points
    193
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    85
    Points
    193

    Default

    all you gotta do is use those bypass codes and just try to log on (even if its unsuccessful). after that just use goobers unban code. and wahlah. its back. i got banned from someone trying to account hop me, ive never hopped but i still got hit for collateral damage. i also have a code to bypass all this and my unique wallbang code.
    these can be purchased at anytime you wish.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ~SoLo Artist~ WAKA FLOCKA THE REAL AND ONLY WAKA ON WII, KEEP ENVYING ME

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182

    Default [REQUEST][SM8E52] Unban Code For Ip Adress And Mac Bypass

    Quote Originally Posted by TaLK View Post
    all you gotta do is use those bypass codes and just try to log on (even if its unsuccessful). after that just use goobers unban code. and wahlah. its back. i got banned from someone trying to account hop me, ive never hopped but i still got hit for collateral damage. i also have a code to bypass all this and my unique wallbang code.
    these can be purchased at anytime you wish.
    LMFAO, selling codes? I bet there Goobers.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 04:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.