Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default What the fuck???!!!

    toy_chicken_white
    05343014 XXXXXXXX

    What the hell is this??? i found it in seth's non-host RAM dump for SM8E52

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by InZanIty; 10-25-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

  2. #2
    mini mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: minnesotastyle

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

    Default

    It's probably just the chickens that are in the game....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Topspin + Slicing = Tennis. Brand.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Do you need to know?
    Posts
    824
    Points
    578
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Do you need to know?
    Posts
    824
    Points
    578

    Default

    Making the chickens in Seatown white?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Nice job by JROD707 ^
    Thanks for the avatar zSh0x!
    Retired Wii Leech

  4. #4
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Well the X's could represent color values if there wasn't so many X's..
    And if you can change the X's, then why does it say white?
    Interesting..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  5. #5
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default

    I was like. holy shit batman.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

  6. #6
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    Well the X's could represent color values if there wasn't so many X's..
    And if you can change the X's, then why does it say white?
    Interesting..
    No there are a perfect amount of Xs

    RGBA

    Red
    Red
    Green
    Green
    Blue
    Blue
    Alpha
    Alpha

    All of those together = 8

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  7. #7
    Wii Coder
    ChumLee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,390
    Points
    7,613
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,390
    Points
    7,613
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

    Default

    I'm assuming you haven't realized that the RAM for COD also contains a little ascii scripting.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    No there are a perfect amount of Xs

    RGBA

    Red
    Red
    Green
    Green
    Blue
    Blue
    Alpha
    Alpha

    All of those together = 8
    Well you only need RGB to make all the colors. There is
    CYMK and RGB.
    cyan, magenta, yellow, and key

    I never knew COD was able to use CYMK color model.

    Quote Originally Posted by |-KGŽž-| View Post
    toy_chicken_white[KigZz]
    You didn't make the code.. So why are you taking credit?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  9. #9
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    Well you only need RGB to make all the colors. There is
    CYMK and RGB.
    cyan, magenta, yellow, and key

    I never knew COD was able to use CYMK color model.


    You didn't make the code.. So why are you taking credit?
    Alpha is kinda hard to explain.... It's almost like how solid it is, if that makes sense? Like If you set it to 0 then it's clear basically

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  10. #10
    fear_bot
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    Alpha is kinda hard to explain.... It's almost like how solid it is, if that makes sense? Like If you set it to 0 then it's clear basically
    Transparency is the word you're looking for.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 02:08 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.