Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Skype Help?

  1. #1
    -.-. ..- -. - Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473

    Default Skype Help?

    does anyone know if there's a way to have your mic plugged in and still be able to hear through the speakers?once i plug in my mic i can't hear through my speakers anymore, just the mic. the only problem is the earpiece part where you hear through is broken (frown).

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    mini mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: minnesotastyle

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmEquinox View Post
    does anyone know if there's a way to have your mic plugged in and still be able to hear through the speakers?once i plug in my mic i can't hear through my speakers anymore, just the mic. the only problem is the earpiece part where you hear through is broken (frown).
    Yes, go into settings or something for the audio and you can change all of the sources.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    /bump

    I'd like for equinox to get it working so we can hear him when he skypes.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  4. #4
    mini mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: minnesotastyle

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    /bump

    I'd like for equinox to get it working so we can hear him when he skypes.


    This these options, I just quick made this video.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  5. #5
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    It's removed. We already tried looking for the output and input settings, but they didn't work he said.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  6. #6
    mini mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: minnesotastyle

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    It's removed. We already tried looking for the output and input settings, but they didn't work he said.
    I know, I just removed it. Let me look around.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  7. #7
    mini mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    2,840
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: minnesotastyle

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

    Default

    I posted on their forums so follow this until they reply. http://community.skype.com/t5/Genera...p/td-p/1171056

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    -.-. ..- -. - Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473

    Default

    Thanks for the attempted help but i got it working.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    -.-. ..- -. - Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmEquinox View Post
    Thanks for the attempted help but i got it working...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 04:44 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.