Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Need for Speed Most Wanted IPA
10-31-2012, 10:02 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Need for Speed Most Wanted IPA
Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you’re in for the ride of your life. Outrun cops, outsmart rivals – and outdrive your friends – in the most dangerous Need for Speed yet. Do you dare to be the Most Wanted?
MAKE TROUBLE, GET WANTED
Evade a relentless police force while you clash with street racers. Race and chase hot cars like the SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more. Feel the intensity of no-brakes-allowed street racing with realistic full-car damage for the first time on mobile.
LEAVE YOUR MARK
Log into Origin to check the Wanted List and find out who is the Most Wanted across platforms and among your friends. Then, challenge your friends and prove your racing skills in nonstop competition.
GO FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED…
• Choose and customize over 35 unique cars
• Race the way you want! By popular demand you can now touch or tilt to steer
• Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
• Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
• Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars
Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top – but in this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
UPDATE NOW FOR MORE CARS AND NEW EVENTS! Think you can handle even more trouble? Boost your car collection and your wanted level with some brand new rides that will help you move up the Most Wanted list.
• Start some trouble in 2 brand-new cars – the Marussia B2 and the Pagani Zonda R
• Test-drive your new wheels in 2 new Hot Rides Events
• Race NFS Edition cars like the Hummer H1 Alpha, the Pagani Huayra, and more! Each vehicle is only available for ONE week, so get ‘em fast or be left in their dust
• Collect as many new rides as you can to unlock brand-new milestones
We’ve also made some under-the-hood modifications to keep your game finely tuned and smoother than ever. Let us know if you like this update and we’ll keep you racing in high gear!
Last edited by Baktiar; 12-26-2012 at 01:34 AM.
12-26-2012, 01:35 AM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Bump. Updated Links to Version 1.02.