Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default The Lost Book of Enki

After much observation(on both sides of the coin), many laughs(through misuse of terms and names), and many hypocrisies I've withstood firsthand, I decided to let you guys in on a book I read about five years ago.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...tbook_enki.pdf

This is where they get the bulk of their "esoteric" information and is used in many forms of New Age spiritualism to "implant" the feeling that you need assistance or guidance from these beings.

Think about this the next time someone tries to implant falsities into your head about creation myths and hyper-dimensional beings just to take advantage and shape what your mind's psychedelic dimethyltryptamine (DMT) producer creates during said "visions" or "travels" to the astral plane.

Many of Sitchin's books have been used in this agenda to misinform his followers and those that tweak their much older belief structure to fit their own views and exclusionary tactics.

I'm not saying that it's false or true. I am simply stating that these people that will take advantage of you and use this as one of their tools while conveniently leaving out many of the other texts, structures, and archaeological evidences that don't fit their system. Or seem to defy what their "astral-visions" or "spiritual guides" have told them. Which may even be attributed less to a devious tactic and more to a simple translation error of these texts by Stitchin and others throughout history.

There is plenty that I have left out, including many other sources and translations of these texts, and archaeological findings that turn a lot of this on it's head.

Look beyond what they present you, look beyond what I present you, and do the knowledge yourself.

-A God.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

All the time people try to implant beliefs into through falsities, take the knowledge with out being absorbed into believing it is all true, I would rather have my own visions when I travel in the astral rather then visiting a false hyper dimensional being.

A CL Original.

I'm not saying these beings don't exist or they are false or true in the sense of the words. Nor am I even saying that visiting the astral plane is even real or imagined. Outside the psychedelic creation of the mind influenced by story and targeted production of chemicals(pineal gland production of melatonin, Luteinizing, metatonin, DMT, and other compounds). Some of which can cause hallucinations or hallucinogenic effects(even those that can be guided through suggestion).

I'm just offering another perspective view and routes of study and research.

no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Hasn't humans pineal gland shrunken greatly?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

All books have to be writen by someone. again on both side of the coins.

By this i mean the author was of a certain group of people known to distort knowledge

Last edited by Grpeephole303; 11-01-2012 at 01:04 PM.

A CL Original.

Indeed, but all people, not just that of a "certain group", are known to distort knowledge to fit their own system. This is inherent in all people(knowingly or not), and even extends to these higher powers/beings(both sides), if you will. They all have an agenda, and none are completely benevolent.

Fun Site Debunking Sitchin's translations

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/index.html

Corpus of Texts of Sumerian Literature:

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

SubCorpus: Texts Regarding Enki

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin...i?text=c.1.1*#

And believe me, they claim to hate these "Jews", "Reptilians", "Demons/Angels", "Christians", "Satanists"(call it what you want) so much, but yet they constantly borrow from their works, twist them to fit their own profile, and claim them as their own. It's not as simple as "side A" or "side B". They are part of a dualism that fights for your soul, and they both promote their own type of "Heaven" or "Spiritual Power". But they're ultimate goal is to own you in every sense of the word.

There is still much, much more. What I found myself is that they claim to be all-wise or all-powerful(both sides), but they still NEED you. That makes not a lick of sense. Especially when they have no idea of their own origins and structures that still exist. Sounds fishy to me. Get it? Fishy.

no_VIP__bitch

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Quote Originally Posted by A God. View Post
    Indeed, but all people, not just that of a "certain group", are known to distort knowledge to fit their own system. This is inherent in all people(knowingly or not), and even extends to these higher powers/beings(both sides), if you will. They all have an agenda, and none are completely benevolent.

Fun Site Debunking Sitchin's translations

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/index.html

Corpus of Texts of Sumerian Literature:

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

SubCorpus: Texts Regarding Enki

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin...i?text=c.1.1*#

And believe me, they claim to hate these "Jews", "Reptilians", "Demons/Angels", "Christians", "Satanists"(call it what you want) so much, but yet they constantly borrow from their works, twist them to fit their own profile, and claim them as their own. It's not as simple as "side A" or "side B". They are part of a dualism that fights for your soul, and they both promote their own type of "Heaven" or "Spiritual Power". But they're ultimate goal is to own you in every sense of the word.

There is still much, much more. What I found myself is that they claim to be all-wise or all-powerful(both sides), but they still NEED you. That makes not a lick of sense. Especially when they have no idea of their own origins and structures that still exist. Sounds fishy to me. Get it? Fishy.
    Yes but this group seems to distort facts more often than others

A CL Original.

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Yes but this group seems to distort facts more often than others
    I wish I could agree with that. But the sad fact is that they all distort to reach their ultimate goal and that makes them all equally despicable.

But have you yet read what was inside links 1-4? There are some things in there that might have you questioning what was distorted and what was "borrowed" from that "man's" translations. Don't deny any route of research. It only strengthens the grip they have upon you. The fountain of knowledge comes not from one source, and tainted knowledge is still knowledge.

no_VIP__bitch