Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default Nobody In This World Is Smart Or Dumb

    Nobody in this world is smart or dumb, we are just motivated at different levels. Many people doubt themselves, many people say "I'm dumb, I can't do this or that". We all look at the negative part of life because it's not as good as others. For the longest time until about a year ago, I lived like this.

    I always said "I'm dumb, I'm bad at math." Until I noticed if I stopped doubting myself and tried, that I could do that. I learned that I was not smart nor dumb at math, but when I was 'good' at it, I was motivated. Motivation creates intelligence, intelligence can't create motivation.

    Many people call me smart for being a 'good' modder, they always say that their not smart enough to mod. But with anything in life, I was just motivated at it. Quit calling yourself dumb, and start getting motivated. When I started modding and noticed that I was good at it, I overcame everything that I doubted myself of.

    Jealousy is what causes this. We all want a better job, we want better marks in school, we want more money, we want better hair, we wish could do things others can't do. Well look at everything you have. Everyday I'm happy because I eat 3 meals a day, because I have loving parents, because I have good clothes.

    These aren't rights, it's a dream. Many people would only dream of having those kinds of things. When I noticed this I looked at everything different. I'm always happy. If I lose $50 then I don't get pissed for a week. I'm happy that my parents gave me the money in the first place.


    Look at the things you have. Forgive your enemies, be happy.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by CheeseToast; 11-02-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  2. #2

    Retired Prophet
    ToxicJew.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S̢͎̳̞̲͈̪̳̻ͮͩt̟̳̏ͬ̔&#
    Posts
    7,809
    Points
    7,616
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S̢͎̳̞̲͈̪̳̻ͮͩt̟̳̏ͬ̔&#
    Posts
    7,809
    Points
    7,616

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

    Default

    I disagree with some of this. Motivation alone can't make you good at some things. I agree that no one is dumb, but I believe that people are just smart, or specialized, for different tasks. For example, someone who works on cars may not be good at math, but that doesn't mean they aren't smart in their specialization.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Gymshark Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,982
    Points
    5,119
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,982
    Points
    5,119
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew. View Post
    Motivation alone can't make you good at some things. I agree that no one is dumb, but I believe that people are just smart, or specialized, for different tasks. For example, someone who works on cars may not be good at math, but that doesn't mean they aren't smart in their specialization.
    Exactly.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

    Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

    Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4


  4. #4
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew. View Post
    I disagree with some of this. Motivation alone can't make you good at some things. I agree that no one is dumb, but I believe that people are just smart, or specialized, for different tasks. For example, someone who works on cars may not be good at math, but that doesn't mean they aren't smart in their specialization.
    Yes, but that person likes working with cars, and the other guy doesn't. What you like is what your motivated by, and hence why you learn it so easy as somebody who doesn't do it. If I pointed a gun at somebody who hated working with cars and told them they must learn, then they will be good at working with cars. Why? Because they would be motivated.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  5. #5
    #NGAP
    Nizzy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto Region
    Posts
    3,447
    Points
    5,748
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto Region
    Posts
    3,447
    Points
    5,748
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AdDiCtEdToNizzY PSN ID: NizzyGames Steam ID: NizzyArts

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/addictedtonizzy Kik Username: RichHomieNizzy

    Default

    You were given a mind to use. If you try and focus and you'll never fail. I haven't studied for years but I regret my 8th grade year cause I didn't try and failed my tests.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Penish Box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,541
    Points
    2,649
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,541
    Points
    2,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    Yes, but that person likes working with cars, and the other guy doesn't. What you like is what your motivated by, and hence why you learn it so easy as somebody who doesn't do it. If I pointed a gun at somebody who hated working with cars and told them they must learn, then they will be good at working with cars. Why? Because they would be motivated.
    So a 1 armed man would become a pro baseball player?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Diehard blu3man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nameless Land
    Posts
    975
    Points
    1,026
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nameless Land
    Posts
    975
    Points
    1,026

    Default

    I agree with this.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    So a 1 armed man would become a pro baseball player?
    Your missing the point. Do you know why your typical person can't be a baseball player? Because they are not motivated.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  9. #9
    #NGAP
    Nizzy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto Region
    Posts
    3,447
    Points
    5,748
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto Region
    Posts
    3,447
    Points
    5,748
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AdDiCtEdToNizzY PSN ID: NizzyGames Steam ID: NizzyArts

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/addictedtonizzy Kik Username: RichHomieNizzy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    Your missing the point. Do you know why your typical person can't be a baseball player? Because they are not motivated.
    Motivation and Attitude towards something, If you dont have a good attitude then you wont be happy or do good. Staying motivation is key!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 10:56 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.