Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479

    Default PS3 help with BL2

    is there any way possible that there is a way to mode BL2 saves yet cause i bet the game and im getiing kinda bored of it thats y ive been playing MW3 if anyone can help me with this let me now THX

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Overkill
    ProdigyWorldWide
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSMMx1337

    Default

    Could you explain a little more clear.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ph4ze Anthony View Post
    TAKE DOWN OR ELSE IM GETINGT THE POLICE AND FBI MY FATHER WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    i have a small pneis

  3. #3
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HEADKING212 View Post
    is there any way possible that there is a way to mode BL2 saves yet cause i bet the game and im getiing kinda bored of it thats y ive been playing MW3 if anyone can help me with this let me now THX
    As of right now, there is no way to mod it for ps3. ( xbox has all sorts of programs and such )
    Have you tried killing Terramorphous yet? Or if you have the DLC's maybe Hyperious the Invincible and Master Gee?
    These could be the answer to your boredom.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MrSlowski; 11-03-2012 at 05:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479

    Default

    what im tring to say is there a way to mod the Borderlands 2 save data to get like guns and lvls etc. Better?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    As of right now, there is no way to mod it for ps3. ( xbox has all sorts of programs and such )
    Have you tried killing Terramorphous yet? Or if you have the DLC's maybe Hyperious the Invincible and Master Gee?
    These could be the answer to your boredom.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  6. #6
    Super Mariota
    Wannabe MLG
    SlimShady07's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oh-Reagan
    Posts
    807
    Points
    13
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oh-Reagan
    Posts
    807
    Points
    13
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xXSlimShady07xX Steam ID: xXSlimShady07xX

    Default

    Why would you want to mod Borderlands? Anyways what Slowski said, get the DLC and play that, make a new character and go through the game again.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Shit fuck nigger cunt pussy KKK i rape children

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupac
    I see no changes. All I see is racist faces.
    Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races we under.

  7. #7
    Josh's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,474
    Points
    11,219
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,474
    Points
    11,219

    Default PS3 help with BL2

    What if I buy it from you? I wanna play BL with Slowski .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collabo with my boi Artemis :3



  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479

    Default

    i have the dlc and i have all the charcters lvl 50 and i can beat hyperios in 30 secs and master gee in like 5 mins

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Well both of those are lies, and impossible.
    But if what you say is true, then I really have no other idea on how to solve your boredom. Sell your game to slave.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  10. #10
    Super Mariota
    Wannabe MLG
    SlimShady07's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oh-Reagan
    Posts
    807
    Points
    13
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oh-Reagan
    Posts
    807
    Points
    13
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xXSlimShady07xX Steam ID: xXSlimShady07xX

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    Well both of those are lies, and impossible.
    But if what you say is true, then I really have no other idea on how to solve your boredom. Sell your game to slave.
    Yes

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Shit fuck nigger cunt pussy KKK i rape children

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupac
    I see no changes. All I see is racist faces.
    Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races we under.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 05:03 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.