Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: (Late) Halloween
11-03-2012, 08:40 AM #1
Well this Halloween, in Andover, Ohio, trick or treaters got some bad sweets. So person decided to put a migraine pill inside of a smarties package. My friends mom checked the candy before the kids starting eating the candy and it was a thumbs up to eat. Well, a little while later, my friend decided to have some smarties, and found the migraine pill. My friends mom was on the news and the important thing she said, was to check the candy before eating it!
Lesson told. Did you know that a 13-above won't die of taking an accidental migraine pill, but the age of little kids, they can die.
11-03-2012, 08:44 AM #2
Knock em down.
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- In Yur Closet
Anyways, its always good to check your candy. Nothings ever happened to me though.
Last edited by Rudyypoo; 11-03-2012 at 08:46 AM.
11-03-2012, 08:46 AM #3
Did he realize it was the pill before eating it?
11-03-2012, 08:48 AM #4
He never ate it, he showed his mom though.
11-03-2012, 08:49 AM #5
11-03-2012, 08:50 AM #6