Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Black Ops party

  1. #1
    Overkill
    ProdigyWorldWide
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSMMx1337

    Default Black Ops party

    Anyone want to start a party later on in the day on Black Ops 5-6 people?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ph4ze Anthony View Post
    TAKE DOWN OR ELSE IM GETINGT THE POLICE AND FBI MY FATHER WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    i have a small pneis

  2. #2
    Kaepora Gaebora
    Eyedea & Abilities
    Metaphoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    230
    Points
    600
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    230
    Points
    600
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: OverloadHD

    Default

    sure thing.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Count me and Russ in. Maybe clay. Around what time?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  4. #4
    Overkill
    ProdigyWorldWide
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSMMx1337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    Count me and Russ in. Maybe clay. Around what time?
    Have yet to decide, one that works for everybody. Also if we are to play zombies I have no maps just letting you know.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ph4ze Anthony View Post
    TAKE DOWN OR ELSE IM GETINGT THE POLICE AND FBI MY FATHER WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    i have a small pneis

  5. #5
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /-AsTrO-\ View Post
    Have yet to decide, one that works for everybody. Also if we are to play zombies I have no maps just letting you know.
    OoooOOOooooohhhh Zombies. I don't have any either but I love zombies.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  6. #6
    Overkill
    ProdigyWorldWide
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSMMx1337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    OoooOOOooooohhhh Zombies. I don't have any either but I love zombies.
    Alright but I was mostly thinking player match but if we get bored we could hop on there.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ph4ze Anthony View Post
    TAKE DOWN OR ELSE IM GETINGT THE POLICE AND FBI MY FATHER WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    i have a small pneis

  7. #7
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /-AsTrO-\ View Post
    Alright but I was mostly thinking player match but if we get bored we could hop on there.
    Sounds good. We can all make our clan Tags [CL]

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  8. #8
    Overkill
    ProdigyWorldWide
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Points
    1,087
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSMMx1337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    Sounds good. We can all make our clan Tags [CL]
    Hell yea if you want to discuss a time just hit me up on skype whenever.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ph4ze Anthony View Post
    TAKE DOWN OR ELSE IM GETINGT THE POLICE AND FBI MY FATHER WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    i have a small pneis

  9. #9
    Josh's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,473
    Points
    11,216
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,473
    Points
    11,216

    Default Black Ops party

    Y'all are gay. I'll text my brother. So most of y'all are on anyways .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collabo with my boi Artemis :3



  10. #10
    Suicidal Thoughts
    Atmosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    Posts
    3,648
    Points
    2,290
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    Posts
    3,648
    Points
    2,290
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

    Default

    maybe

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 06:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.