Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default [SM8E52] CODMW3 - Quickscope/Quickdraw Mod

    Here ya go. It makes a quickscope really fast.

    Quickdraw Mod[KigZz]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    05144650 42480000
    05144662 4479C000
    05144660 4479C000
    05144664 4479C000
    051446A4 4479C000
    051446A8 4479C000
    E0000000 80008000
    *MUST HAVE ON QUICKDRAW FOR IT TO WORK!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

  2. #2
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |-KigZz-| View Post
    Here ya go. It makes a quickscope really fast.

    Quickdraw Mod[KigZz]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    05144650 42480000
    05144662 4479C000
    05144660 4479C000
    05144664 4479C000
    051446A4 4479C000
    051446A8 4479C000
    E0000000 80008000
    *MUST HAVE ON QUICKDRAW FOR IT TO WORK!!!
    I was pretty sure that most of these dvars had been used already by people, did you google any of them?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  3. #3
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    I was pretty sure that most of these dvars had been used already by people, did you google any of them?
    no.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

  4. #4
    Nooblet xXBATM4NXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8
    Points
    16
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8
    Points
    16

    Default

    theres already an instand ads code u can run. So you dnt have to quickdraw at all anymore

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    xXBATM4NXx

  5. #5
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXBATM4NXx View Post
    theres already an instand ads code u can run. So you dnt have to quickdraw at all anymore
    This is for more legit people that don't want to use that.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

  6. #6
    Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
    Goober.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

    Default

    Nice, man you should try to learn the 08 codetype it would help a lot

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
    Goober.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay10 View Post
    From the looks of the code, 08 won't work.
    You dont have to set it to every 4 addresses
    05144662 4479C000
    05144660 4479C000
    05144664 4479C000

    He could use it on these 3

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Heritage Generals InZanIty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,183
    Points
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    You dont have to set it to every 4 addresses
    05144662 4479C000
    05144660 4479C000
    05144664 4479C000

    He could use it on these 3
    I am working on learning 04. then i will move on to 08/09

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Slowski likes to googe clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT.Money View Post
    I can't change to something I can't be.
    Former |-KigZz-|

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 02:05 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.