Best ROM For Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300: SuperNexus AOSP Jelly Bean 4.1.1 ROM

There is a new ROM that has been made for the galaxy s3, that is finally raising eyebrows. Supernexus, like the name suggests allows you to have the same vanilla android experience found on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. This ROM was made by Faryaab who fully ported the AOKP ROM based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.

It is very important to keep in mind that this ROM is getting many new daily updates, and that it will remove all of the motion and touchwiz based features. This ROM is definitely suitable for daily use but here are some of the known issues:
• Wi-Fi tethering is semi-broken
• Memory Leak (Whenever you feel the device is getting slower, just reboot the device and should work fine.)
• exFAT Formatted SD Cards (Format your microSD Card in FAT32 and it will work)

Follow the tutorial down below and you will end up with the Supernexus ROM on your device:

You must be rooted and have clockworkmod recovery installed on your galaxy s3 i9300. This tutorial is only compatible with the Galaxy s3 i9300.
Step 1: Download SuperNexus-I9300-BUILD1-20120805.zip for Galaxy S3 and gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip Then put into Galaxy S3 SD Card storage.
Download gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip:
Step 2: Make sure you place all the downloaded files on your SD Card
Step 3: Power Off your Galaxy S3e.
Step 4: Press Galaxy Note Volume Up Button + Volume Down Button +Power Button until boot into CWM Recovery Mode.
Step 5: Perform full wipe (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, advanced> wipe Dalvik Cache)
Step 6: Touch to Select “install zip from sdcard”, then select “choose zip from sdcard”
Step 7: Select sdcard and select choose zip from sdcard. Select “ Yes –SuperNexus-I9300-BUILD1-20120805.zip ”. The installation process is start now.
Step 8:SuperNexus-I9300-BUILD1-20120805.zip now completely flash into your Galaxy s3 .
Step 9: Select “install zip from sdcard”, then select “choose zip from sdcard”
Step 10: Select gapps-jb-20120726.zipsdcard and select choose zip from sdcard. Select “ Yes –gapps-jb-20120726.zip ”. The installation process is start now.
Reboot your galaxy s3 once the installation Complete. That’s All!

Download: SuperNexus ROM

Google Apps

Check Out The Original Post: AndroidCritics.Com