Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Default The common cold. Is it a Biological weapon?

This is going to probaly not be that interesting. Nor do i have any reference material as its only something i noticed.

The Common cold shares a few things with the Flu and aids. These Illnesses are not natural nor do they make any logical sense for even being here and affecting humans.

The cold it comes by every year usualy around certain seasons..... But where the fuck does it come from? you can pass it on from person to person but how the hell did the first person get it? This illness does not originate from outside your body. It doesnt just create itself in mid air nor does it form from rotting products or an animal. Nor is it a toxin. It just appears to some person or people and they begin to spread it each year.

The cold can only survive for a short period of time outside the human body so we dont catch it from anything in nature. The weird thing about this Illness is it is designed to attack us and cause us Grievance. Most other Illness do not attack you directly (inless your talking a parasite in which case it can live outside before recieving its host.) Food born illnesses tend not to attack you for the most part they produce toxins in your food from being there and the Non living toxin kills you.

As for how it affects you. The cold itself takes control of your mucus for the most part. well the most obvious sign does at least. and than that mucus procedes to block your air flow which is why you cough. The illness does not cause the coughing the coughing is your bodies reaction to clear your airway... if your ever chocking its encouraged to cough... if you cant cough.. you have 4 minutes to unblock your airway and about 1 minute till you pass out. Back to the point. This illness is designed to take controll of a bodily function and as we state before most other illness kill do to them being there not because they are trying to cause you grievance.

The same can be said for the Flu. where does it come from it just appears every season out of no where. well the common one at least. the Aids virus has many interesting theories on how it came about Most of them involving monkies... but somehow i think youd here more cases of people contracting it the first ways than just the initial incident thats always claimed... Otherwise it just seemed to appear attacking a specific part of the body,

This is just my Opinion but all of these Illnesses seem more like weapons than common viruses nature made itself.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Penish

I've always thought this too. I know there's a lot of shit that gets kept behind locked doors because the government doesn't want you to know the truth. But at the same time, why make something so weak? Or is it just like a test run kind of thing?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    I've always thought this too. I know there's a lot of shit that gets kept behind locked doors because the government doesn't want you to know the truth. But at the same time, why make something so weak? Or is it just like a test run kind of thing?
    Well it depends. is the cold that weak? it stops you from breathing properly and breathing is important part in advancing spiritualy. So maybe its designed to make your spiritual advancements more difficult

Penish

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Well it depends. is the cold that weak? it stops you from breathing properly and breathing is important part in advancing spiritually. So maybe its designed to make your spiritual advancements more difficult
    I never thought about it that way. It makes things like meditation a hell of a lot harder.

It's not very weak seeing as there is no real "cure" for the common cold.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ellijah View Post
    It's not very weak seeing as there is no real "cure" for the common cold.
    This is one of the things i find interesting. Maybe the companies that make money from cold remedies have their hands in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    I never thought about it that way. It makes things like meditation a hell of a lot harder.
    Yes thats one of my points. Its damn hard to regular your breathing when ever few minutes you have to cough to clear your airway.

fear_bot

What doesn't kill you, simply makes you a test subject for what comes next.

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

Default Re: The common cold. Is it a Biological weapon?

I wish I was on a PC so I can state some facts I know about.

Sent from the iPhone killer from the Galaxy S2 using Trashtalk 2.

Last edited by TrueCrime; 11-21-2012 at 01:20 AM.
    epicly memed

Badge

Default The common cold. Is it a Biological weapon?

I heard that the reason they can't cure the common cold is because the virus itself naturally changes so fast.

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

THE CLOSER
    Beast
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lennons-Lemons

Way back in the times of the Mesopotamian civilizations, people who were ill, were used as biological weapons. But that's besides the point.

The common cold usually comes from being outside in extreme temperatures. Another theory is extreme temperature shift. But really, who knows. AIDS and HIV are two diseases way out of our league to cure it, and right next to that is the common cold itself. Why? In every environment, there's a different type of each virus. It changes faster than we change our own underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    yep, because BF3 is CoD
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWSKI
    What's an area code