Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Black Ops 2 Zombies Perma Perks

Well the title says it all. Yes, you can get PERMANENT PERKS for every zombies match you play in. What does this mean you may ask. Well, what it means is that whenever you play a game of TranZit, you will automatically have perks when the game starts. Without even having to buy them! Now, the ONLY 2 perks this is confirmed with are quick revive, and deadshot dakari. To get PERMANENT quick revive you must revive a teammate 13-18 times in a game. Now this has to be the same teammate you revive everytime. After you do that, a green light will flash above your head(you will see it) and that means you have PERMANENT quick revive from then on, in every game of TranZit you play!

Now for deadshot dakari. In order to get this perk for forever, its all about getting consecutive headshots. Im pretty sure that you have to get around 20 or so headshots in a row, to get this perk permanently. After you do that, same thing as quick revive, a green light will flash above your head. This means you have deadshot dakari for every game of TranZit you play!

There are several more theories out there on how to get other perks permanent, like mule kick, stamin-up, etc..

I have not heard anything that has been 100% confirmed to me working regarding other perks, but there is a pretty promising theory circulating on the interwebs about mule kick. This theory is that once you buy EVERY wall gun, along with all equipment, off the walls throughout the whole map, you will get mule kick. To me this seems actually pretty promising because if you really think about it, its really not all that easy. And why would they make a perma perk such as mule kick, which would be a very powerful perma perk to have, so easy to get?

so yeah. Thats all i really know about that. I didnt copy and paste this from anywhere so if their are typos, i apologize.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

u made a mistake. when u know u have deadshot daquri when u shoot the 20 zombie head or whatever a green loking power up will appear on when the zombies head explodes, nd it will be ther for like 1 second

Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

#TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

Pretty sure this is exactly what Chrome posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^

Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
    u made a mistake. when u know u have deadshot daquri when u shoot the 20 zombie head or whatever a green loking power up will appear on when the zombies head explodes, nd it will be ther for like 1 second
    Well, still, a green light will appear and thats how you know you got the perk.

EDIT - Well, kinda. This is more accurate and is 100% confirmed to be working. He said 50-60 headshots in a game and you get dakari, when in fact its about 20 in a row. I guess i just cleaned/cleared some stuff up.

Last edited by Slowduck; 11-22-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Badge

Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    Pretty sure this is exactly what Chrome posted.

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

yea green light. its the light from power ups. any body know where i can get a whole map of tranzit cleard up with out the fog cuz i wanna see where all the places r.

Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
    yea green light. its the light from power ups. any body know where i can get a whole map of tranzit cleard up with out the fog cuz i wanna see where all the places r.
    What do you mean? like just a picture?

Its probably more appropriate to just make a new thread about it, so that way more people will see it and could possibly help you.

Everything is just so mendokuse. stud's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IAmTawsif

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blackjt222

For the deadshot daquiri one, you have to get 2 headshots with one bullet. The whole "Get 50 headshots, get 200 headshots, get 1337 headshots!" thing is wrong. Also what it does is if you kill a zombie it's head will automatically blow off. It won't count as headshots and your gun doesn't auto lock to the head. Another thing is that deadshot daquiri only lasts one game. So if you join a new game it will go away. I know all of this since I have already gotten it before.

Also I heard rumors there is a speed cola perma perk and a staminup perma perk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    For the deadshot daquiri one, you have to get 2 headshots with one bullet. The whole "Get 50 headshots, get 200 headshots, get 1337 headshots!" thing is wrong. Also what it does is if you kill a zombie it's head will automatically blow off. It won't count as headshots and your gun doesn't auto lock to the head. Another thing is that deadshot daquiri only lasts one game. So if you join a new game it will go away. I know all of this since I have already gotten it before.

Also I heard rumors there is a speed cola perma perk and a staminup perma perk.
    Really? The deadshot dakari one only lasts for that one game? damn thats unfortunate. Have you heard anything regarding a mule kick perk?

Everything is just so mendokuse. stud's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IAmTawsif

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blackjt222

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Really? The deadshot dakari one only lasts for that one game? damn thats unfortunate. Have you heard anything regarding a mule kick perk?
    No I haven't. But I just did some research and found another confirmed perma perk. It helps you build barricades faster. You get it by rebuilding about 200-300 barriers in one game. You will know when you have it when you get the green cloud or when the edges of the boards look metallic.