Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cursed

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OperationZER0 PSN ID: Sniper0Chance

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/FrameEnder

Default Cursed

I know things many people should not I know things historians in the future will look back and fear, I've seen pain and torture beyond what this world can give I've felt my verry soul fight for freedom it sold to beginwith for a curse that will plague it and me to know what the future will be how to see how it would end.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Historians in the future will be inexistant, if the end is going as the way it is now

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Historians in the future will be inexistant, if the end is going as the way it is now
    Historians are people who study history anyone can be a historian with proper study.

Quote Originally Posted by CODD3M0N View Post
    Historians are people who study history anyone can be a historian with proper study.
    Goober was just saying that our world is heading in a bad direction that will soon result in our own destruction.

Notorious B.I.G

Contact info:

True but historians of the future wont be of this earth, after the shift. Depending on how things are go.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Historians of this time have distored our History, We can only hope we will be our own historians in the future. with the guidance of others for us to thrive as what we can be.

Now for looking into the future you can train yourself to do so, But be warned looking into the future is diffrent than the past as you will only see Possible outcomes not those that have already past. so what you may see may come to be. Or something else may happen to change its way. (quantum mechanics states the outcome you saw will happen regardless you may just go down a diffrent path which will be a diffrent universe.)

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: N/A

The world will not end, and there will be historians in the future. I believe that perhaps, the world will end AS WE KNOW IT. Now, for those of you who think im talking about 2012, Zombie opocolypse, ect, you are wrong and so stupid that you should stop reading right now. I think that with technology thinking for us, the next generation will then become more and more stupid that nothing will get done, people will die, governments will fail ect., And I already see this at school, here on this website and on a number of others, in the streets and even at home. I am considered a REALLY smart kid at my school, but I feel as though I am an average person for the 1960s. Children and Adults have all become extremely stupid and there is nothing we can do to stop it. I suggest that we should learn mandarin Chinese, just to be prepared. 你殺了我們所有人。

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Historians of this time have distored our History, We can only hope we will be our own historians in the future. with the guidance of others for us to thrive as what we can be.

Now for looking into the future you can train yourself to do so, But be warned looking into the future is diffrent than the past as you will only see Possible outcomes not those that have already past. so what you may see may come to be. Or something else may happen to change its way. (quantum mechanics states the outcome you saw will happen regardless you may just go down a diffrent path which will be a diffrent universe.)
    Not if the group who gave me this curse causes what I see they will insure it happens the way it is planed no matter what the cause is the are more powerful then me you anyone they hate us and they want us dead.

Notorious B.I.G

Contact info:

Not if the group who gave me this curse causes what I see they will insure it happens the way it is planed no matter what the cause is the are more powerful then me you anyone they hate us and they want us dead.
    They only want us dead if we become enlightened. If not they will gladly take us as their servants

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by DjNotNice View Post
    The world will not end, and there will be historians in the future. I believe that perhaps, the world will end AS WE KNOW IT. Now, for those of you who think im talking about 2012, Zombie opocolypse, ect, you are wrong and so stupid that you should stop reading right now. I think that with technology thinking for us, the next generation will then become more and more stupid that nothing will get done, people will die, governments will fail ect., And I already see this at school, here on this website and on a number of others, in the streets and even at home. I am considered a REALLY smart kid at my school, but I feel as though I am an average person for the 1960s. Children and Adults have all become extremely stupid and there is nothing we can do to stop it. I suggest that we should learn mandarin Chinese, just to be prepared. 你殺了我們所有人。
    You don't even know do you, the world will end it will but by our own hands will we fall from the great evils words, our brothers, mothers, sisters, wifes. Turn against us hell has come no more are you safe god has closed the gates, as lucifer has opened his. Armys of uncountable horrors will rain among us, and we will only fight each other. Till the end will fear and anger rule our souls no regret, remorce. the great war is before us let it be known, that many have tryed to stand up to this evil but, was only killed and silenced by there power they are here don't fear them don't hate them. Fell sorry for them that is the greatest weapon "LOVE." and love will save you from their powers fight hate fight gread but with love this is the key.
    The group has tryed to take love from us that is why we have wars and advertise anger like it is a joke to get more people to take hate then love. and once we lose love we lose everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    They only want us dead if we become enlightened. If not they will gladly take us as their servants
    They will only take a person as a servant to use them, once their use is over with the person is as good as dead, because they got everything they needed out of the person.

Last edited by ToxicJew.; 11-25-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Posts merged.