⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

Default Next-Gen Rumour(s): First Party Hardware and Third Party Software

DISCLAIMER:
    These are all rumours from a trusted guy called Geno, who is known from his accurate rumours of Kingdom Hearts HD Collection and Castlevania Games. These may come true or all bs, so it's up to you to decide.
    Source: http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rum...wear-next-gen/

A big list so:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Baktiar; 11-30-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Badge

– Sony is near the middle end part of their Project Orbis, their next generation PS4. It will not be called Playstation 4, teams have started to call the final name as Omni. Omni will reflect their new hardware and content delivery philosophy. Omni will be “very capable” of doing modern day graphics compared to a Direct X 11 level of technology like Unreal Engine 4 and Frostbite 2. Compared to Wii U, it is better, but not the biggest leap in the world according to developer friends of mine. The key is the Omniviewer, a thin, lite and slick head mounted autosteroptic display that can track the users head and presents a 360 image view with semi transparent AMOLED screens. This can turn any TV into a 3D TV, as well as add extra augmented reality information outside of the TV screen. One application from an entertainment perspective seeing movies in 2k, 4k or IMAX resolutions as their original size where you have to move your head to look at the full picture being displayed. Can also synch with the Vita. The new controllers whether it’s the Duo-Moves or the Classic DuoShock will have pulse sensors in the grips for biofeedback gameplay. Plans are a Basic Unit with 160 gigs and just the system with controller at $350-$399 and one with the Omniviewer and a pack-in game for $450-$499. Aims are for a September 2013 launch.
    And this:

– Microsoft is the most vague out of all of them. It’s slated to be the most powerful out of all the next gen consoles about 4 to 6 times more powerful than Wii U and 2 to 3 times more powerful than Playstation Omni.
    This is what I was hoping to read. If that 2nd quote turns out to be true, I'm buying that first instead of the PS4 honestly. Gonna be real interesting on this all plays out .

My only problem is that everyone is trying to mAke everything 3D. My eye sight is pretty bad and it won't allow me to see 3D movies regardless. Let alone a game.

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

#HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    And this:

This is what I was hoping to read. If that 2nd quote turns out to be true, I'm buying that first instead of the PS4 honestly. Gonna be real interesting on this all plays out .

My only problem is that everyone is trying to mAke everything 3D. My eye sight is pretty bad and it won't allow me to see 3D movies regardless. Let alone a game.
    I'm not particularly interested in Next-Box mainly due to Kinect and it's lack of JRPGs and most Japanese-developed games (Metal Gear prime one)

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

Default Re: Next-Gen Rumour(s): First Party Hardware and Third Party Software

Can I preorder them already?!?!

But seriously I will

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^