User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Professionally Microwaved Wii U Deluxe System for sale on ebay!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/VvEkA-x3hVk

You can buy this now on Ebay here:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

I just randomly came across this on ebay!

As a bonus to everyone on here I have included some of the comments/questions this guy has gotten!

Question & Answer:

Q: Please can you explain to me why you think this is art? Art comes in many forms yes. If i look at a melted wii u as art if anyone possibly can, you would think maybe a house fire, where some one was probably seriously hurt. you have spent alot of cash to melt a perectly good item, why not give this to charity and light up some poor childs christmas! you should be ashamed!

A: That is a great question skywalkman-gb. Great art is art that gets talked about and this no less then the best modern art you will ever see. I garuntee that because I say so. "you have spent alot of cash to melt a perectly good item, why not give this to charity and light up some poor childs christmas! you should be ashamed!" You are also right and I have no idea why I did not think about that. Shame on me, I should have thought of giving this microwaved Wii U Deluxe system to light up a poor child's life. Right now there is too many serious offers of people on this auction so this one will be spoken for very soon, however now because of your great idea I will have to microwave another Wii U or I may microwave a PS3 Super Slim sign & dated for that and it would be art they could really treasure. Personally I love my microwaved Wii U because its such a georgous one of a kind artistic keepsake so much I hate to part with it myself for such a low price.

Q: This is probably the best Ebay auction I have ever seen. The question and answer section had me laughing like a fucking idiot, incidentally the only way I can laugh :/ Anywho, I hope this auction goes to 15k. If I was filthy rich it would already be sold. Cheers.

A: Thankyou so much, I really apreciate the fact you know good art when you see it. There is alot of demand for a microwaved Wii U and they are simply beyond ultra rare. It's like owning a diamond in the rough and it demands to be the center peice in any home or office enviroment with it's simply georgous precence. Yes, I have alot of serious offers for it so it's a matter of time before it sells.

Q: You are really asking for an additional shipping cost on top of your asking price?

A: Yes I am papajulinglee. Because my asking price is so incredibly low on the Microwaved Wii U Deluxe, I have to ask for shipping. Thank you so kindly for asking.

Q: This is amazing and I have to say I love it. BUT. Why did you also include pictures of your gem frogs? It's pretty and so...random, I love it. Make more lots like this.

A: Thankyou jarconia, I am very happy you like my work. The toads are included as part of the microwaved Wii U Deluxe system package as an essential part of the great joy of owning, admiring and treasuring a microwaved game system. No microwaved game system is complete without a bonus toad of toad eyeballs or wasp sheddings or deluxe bonus that includes both toads. You can be assured I will be producing more highly sought after microwaved masterpieces in the future.

Q: Eres un artista, mucha suerte en tu venta!!!!

A: Thankyou tomagazpacho, I am happy you like my work.

Q: since this a deluxe wii U will a copy of nintendo land be included as well

A: Yes Pikminfan. A copy of Nintendoland was inserted in the Wii U before it was microwaved. You can be assured its still in there after it was microwaved so it is one with the machine now.

Q: Who made the offers? Your friends? I must be crazy to buy it to you. Jaja.

A: Thankyou for asking letxu69. Offers come from art collectors interested in the best of modern art.

Q: Hi! At what microwave frequency was the item exposed and for how long? Please state the exact frequency in Hz and the time in microseconds.

A: Thankyou for asking gylgamesh, this is very important to know the quality of microwaving integrity so I will be happy to awnser your questions. The exact frequency: 60 Hz, the item was microwaved for a total of 289,174,443.07 microseconds to be exact.

Q: why the FUCK would you mircowave a wii u system/! are you stuupid or just arrogent? no one is going to buy a console that is no longer functioning. that is not art in any way or form. it's stupidity at it's highest in years, my karma strike you. your show is stupid along with you and espescially th "comedy" act you put. no one will buy this thing. get a real job and don't use this to scam people out of money. i swear you got those frogs in some yard sale along with your intelligence.

A: Thankyou for your question jafflores. I am happy to awnser with a smile and to make your shopping experance for a professionally microwaved item a more pleasurable experance. This Wii U has been microwaved the proper microwaving way by a professional microwave operator whom is the best in his feild with atleast thirty years of qualified professional microwaving experance. You are right to be cautious about scams out there who will try to sell you an item that has not been microwaved. Here we garruntee your item has been microwaved or your money back and the artist has added the personal touch by sign and dating his work for you. It's quality you cannot beat. And the toads he has also painstaking collected hundreds of wasp sheddings and used very high quality prosthetic toad eyeballs. It took him three days a price to cook up his beautiful toad creations. This only comes with your microwaved Wii U, and its a microwaved Wii U Deluxe so you know your are getting the very best. I hope this helps awnser your questions.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Wiicrew; 11-30-2012 at 10:48 PM.

lol gay, a microwaved wii u for that much?

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xCactusx

I wonder if there would actually be anyone willing buy that
    Most likely not, but you never know.

That dude has some much disliked videos.

What an idiot, I wish I had $300 to blow like that.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

Why the fuck would u do that. I know what he said, nobody is gunna buy it from

Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

Does Not Exist
    Phantom
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redshift70

well, it is extra crispy and crunchy...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N0SI11A

It's a stupid thing to do and I doubt anybody will by it for that much!

NAWRWALS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

WIIU>XBOX 360 and PS3

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

Even after being microwaved, it still functions better than the regular Wii.

smeller

Nooblet

Haha