I have this on my phone, and it is by far the best weather app out there. To load on itune, download the .ipa file, open itunes and rag it onto itunes. then plg ipod ot iphone in and load the app as you normaly would.
enjoy http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g1y2u174lyuga6u eWeather HD 2.7.ipa
eWeather HD is an elegant, easy-to-use and powerful forecast application. It combines ten day and hourly forecasts from two weather sources with a beautiful radar images and unique "weather wheel" interface. eWeather HD uses the latest technology to show the current temperature right on the home screen and notification center.
Use eWeather HD often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, tornado, hurricane, NWS severe weather alerts and earthquakes. Animated loops of NOAA radar images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems.
The most interesting feature is Barometer - a diagram showing the pressure changes during the past 24 hours. Now you always know the cause of headache if it is linked with changes in the air pressure. When Barometer detects pressure changes then it signals with a red color.
• iPhone 5 and iOS 6 support
• Full-featured weather application
• Long-term 10-day weather forecast (15 meteorological parameters)
• Precise 24-hourly forecasts (7 parameters)
• Temperature/Feels like right on your home screen (using PUSH technology)
• Notification Center Support: track temperature and weather changes (using PUSH technology)
• High-definition NOAA Rain/Snow animated radar on zoomable maps
• NWS severe weather alerts for the entire U.S. (using PUSH technology)
• Multiple weather providers
• 130,000 locations worldwide
• World weather clock
• USGS and EMSC worldwide earthquakes on interactive zoomable maps
• Ad-free. No subscription fees. No hidden costs. Frequent updates.
• Unique clock-like interface
• Current weather conditions including humidity, wind and pressure
• Sunrise and Sunset times
• Moon day, Moon phase, Moon set and Moon rise times
• Feels like temperature
• Hourly precipitation forecasts
• Rainfall amounts (Foreca.com only)
• Barometric pressure and the temperature trend diagram displays the last 24 hours
• Hourly UV forecast
• Geomagnetic activity forecast
• Alternative way of displaying negative temperatures on home screen
• Locations can be added by GPS, Zip Code, or by browsing the location list
• 130,000+ locations
• Localized in 33 languages
• Designed for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS and 3G, new iPad, iPad 2 and iPad, iPod Touch 5th Gen
• Fully compatible with any iOS 3.2 or later (including iOS 6)
• A low demand on your iPhone/iPad/iPod resources
• Retina Display support (HD graphics)
• Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Byelorussian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
• High-definition, animated, rain/snow radar from the NWS for the entire U.S. (except Alaska) and Canadian cities near US/Canada Border)
• NEXRAD, N0R, base reflectivity, filtered data
• Delayed 4-12 minutes due to nature of data transmission
• Optimized for WiFi, 3G or even EDGE connections
• Play, pause animations at any zoom level
• Zoom in and out, drag and scroll
• Multiple map styles - terrain, satellite or standard
eWeather HD - screenshots (English)
eWeather HD online user's manual (English)
eWeather HD online user's manual (Russian)
Last edited by -Control; 12-07-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Reason: added link