Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

Smiley [TuT] How to hack into Windows 7 with no....

Today I'm going to be teaching you how to hack into a Windows 7 PC with absolutely no external tools and absolutely no download able programs. I take full credit for actually writing out this tutorial myself, but I could not have done this tutorial had my teacher not shown me this.

The way this tutorial works is actually quite simple. There is many ways to find out the administrative password to things without logging in as that individuals account. For example: Say your parents caught you doing some shit you shouldn't have been doing and kicked you off of your home computer, this is a way to find out that password those bitches put on there to keep you out without having to use a password recovery disc or some shit like that.

[B]Directions:[B]

1.)You are going to need to be at the main login screen of Windows 7. So the blue screen where it has the users avatar and shit.

2.) You are going to go to the bottom right corner of your screen and click restart.

//Note: The next part is going to take 20-30 min depending on the speed of your operating system.

3.) Once the system is restarting, it will do the windows xp logo and it will say,"Starting Windows". While it does this, you are going to do a flat out computer kill. Just hold that power button to have a complete shut down. (Yes I know this can do damage to your system)

4.) Once your computer is shut down, you are going to start it back up again. It will then give you two options
    •"Run Windows Recovery (Recommended)"
    •"Start windows normally"

You are going to click the first one: "Run Windows Recovery"

5.) Once you do this, it will bring you to your blue windows screen with a pop up that says, "Windows Recovery" and in the box it will say "Searching for problems" with a little status bar scrolling across it. This is the dumb part that takes a decent amount of time depending on the speed of your system...

20 min later...

6.) Now, once this is done, there is going to be a pop-up. On that pop-up, there is going to be a tab that says "View problem details" Click on it.

7.) Once you have the "Problem Details tab opened, you're going to scroll to the very bottom of that tab where there will be a ".txt" file. Click on it and it will open up Notepad.

8.) We don't really need the actual text file that in the Notepad, we just needed a way to open up our directory panel... So once you have notepad, you are going to do the following:
    • Go to file and hit "Open".
    • Open "Computer".
    • From Computer: Open "Local Disk".
    • From Local Disk: Open up the "Windows" folder.
    //Note: Change the file type available to view to ALL FILES.
    • Once you are in the "Windows" folder, you want to scroll down until you find the "Windows32" folder.

(So far you should be at computer:\local disk\Windows\Windows32.)

• No lie, there is going to be a shit ton of files in here once you have viewable mode set to "All Files." But the one we are looking for is "SETHC" and it is an application.
    • Once you have found that file, you are going to rename it something else. So in this case, I'll just rename it to "SETHC1"
    • Once you have that renamed, you are going to scroll up til you find a file name "CMD" (this stands for Command prompt).
    • We are going to copy this file. So right click the CMD file and press copy.
    • Now you are going to paste it into the same directory and rename the CMD COPY file to "SETCH".

9.) Exit out of all the tabs now and click Don't Send Report on the text file. Click finish on the Windows Recovery box and click the finish tab that's remaining.

10.) Your computer will now power off.

11.) Turn your computer on like normal and let it boot up.

Once you get back to the "Login" screen on Windows 7, you are going to use your "HOT KEYS"...

Hot keys is an application. All we did when we changed the "CMD COPY" to "SETCH" was change the operation that is executed when hot keys are enable. So when you hit the shift key 5 times, the hot keys will not be enabled, but a administrative command prompt will be activated.

12.) Once in the command prompt, you are going to type in "net user [enter username here]"

Note//: When typing into the command prompt, don't actually type in the parentheses.

Ex: If the username of the account we are trying to hack is named (for example) "Alex" we would put (without the "") "net user Alex".

13.) Once we have the username inserted, you are going to type in the command prompt "net user [enter username here]*" <---- Don't forget to type the astrict after their username. So in our example, it would be "net user Alex*" (If It doesn't work the first time, put a space between the astrict and the username.)

From here you can type a new password if you please, but be warned that if you type in a password it will not appear in the command prompt as you type it. If you leave it blank, it will remove the password entirely.

14.) Now type in "Exit" in the command prompt. The command prompt will close.

15.) You can now type in the password of your newly acquired system and login using their administrative account.

The End.

*Credits*
    * My tech teacher for showing me how to do this.
    * SHiiFT, for writing the tutorial.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Drugs; 09-09-2014 at 07:34 AM.

This is "hacking" anything...

Youre just renaming 2 files

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Sorry I didn't read the definition for hacking, faggots.

Anyways, I thought this would be useful if you ever wanted to even play a prank on somebody by changing their pc password.

fear_bot

The fuck is this?

This isn't "hacking", and if your parents kicked you off the computer and set a password, next time they try to log on they're going to go after you for fucking with their computer.

Fuck, at least create a new administrative account then delete it after you're done on the computer so you don't have to change any passwords.

Thanks for putting your teacher's name down, now anyone can Google their name and get information about a Clermont Northeastern High School teacher in Batavia, Ohio that does Computer Science classes.

Oh god.

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

Default Re: [TuT] How to hack into Windows 7 with no....

I don't understand whats the fuss is about. Has anyone tried this?

epicly memed

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: minnesotastyle

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

Default [TuT] How to hack into Windows 7 with no....

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCrime View Post
    I don't understand whats the fuss is about. Has anyone tried this?
    This. I thought this was really interesting. I'll defiantly try this sometime.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Bumping an old ass thread for the people who are struggling lately with computer password problems. Why this is in the spam section, I'm not sure. Probably a dumbass mod or sup mod moved it there. If somebody could please move this back to computer tuts, that would be great. Thanks.

Not a drug addict.

| Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

Wii Coder

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

You can move it yourself.

Good spot shift.

There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes