Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default West philidelphia

This is a tale explaining the manner in which My way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected location And I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the City of Los Angeles, California commonly referred to as Bel-Air (coordinates 34.08333 -118.44778).

In the western region of the City of Brotherly Love, known as Philadelphia my mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood in my mothers care The majority of my time was spent in a recreational area containing such diversions as a jungle gym, swing set, sand box, etc. I was typically at the height of leisure while frequently at a temperature slightly below what might be considered standard room temperature Outside of my educational institution I was engaging in a game of basketball with some of my friends When a couple of gentlemen who seemed to be of the disposition to cause a great deal of mischief Began causing a great deal of chaos and disharmony in the area in which I lived I was involved in one rather small bout of fisticuffs after which my mother became concerned for my general safety and well-being And she informed me that I would be moving in with her sister and her sisters husband in the previously mentioned community of Bel-Air.

I implored my mother to relent approximately 24-48 hours ago Yet she gathered my belongings in a somewhat flat, rectangular shaped piece of luggage and expelled me from her presence She placed her lips upon my cheek in an affectionate manner and handed me a pre-purchased pass for public transportation I placed the headphones for my personal music system into my ears and verbalized the idea that I may as well impact this situation with my foot.

Traveling in the highest available level of comfort, this is indeed an unfortunate situation (although I make this statement with some irony) Consuming the juices obtained by the squeezing of the fruit of a Citrus sinensis from a piece of glass stemware commonly reserved for the sipping of sparkling wine originating from the Champagne region of France I pause to wonder if this is indeed how the residents of the admittedly upper-class neighborhood of Bel-Air commonly live Indeed I find this situation may be rather to my enjoyment.

I puckered my lips and exhaled forcefully to produce a shrill note in order to gain the attention of a taxicab driver and as the driver approached I observed his California vanity plate which in place of the traditional jumble of alpha-numeric characters, used only the letters F, R, E, S, and H, spelling out the word fresh and from his rearview mirror dangled a pair of oversized, fur-covered cubes decorated to look like the six-sided dice commonly used in gambling and board games In such a situation I could have made a statement about the unusualness of this particular taxicab to the point of it being nearly unique Instead I cogitatively decided against it and instead informed the driver that he should deliver me to what was to become my new home in the community of Bel-Air.

We pulled up to a large domicile sometime between the hours of 7 and 8 oclock And in a loud tone of voice I informed the cab driver that at some undetermined point in the future I would again detect his odor through my sense of olfaction I gazed about the region of land that I was destined to rule, reflecting on my arrival Where I would claim my rightful place upon the throne, from which I would govern the community of Bel-Air as monarch.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thrive
    This isnt a car
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BearsNR5 Steam ID: Redemption

The fuck did I just read?

U got kik?

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    The fuck did I just read?
    Well, my good sir, I am not you and in conclusion can not read your mind.

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

why did i already know what this was before i clicked on it...

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    why did i already know what this was before i clicked on it...
    Your just that cool