Thread: My Reflection

The Fire Within
    Winning!
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

Default My Reflection

there's plenty of times i feel lost and out of place in this world, I mean who wouldn't. Everyday, within the first hour my mind is going a million miles a minute, thinking of the days work ahead of me, money management, and how I plan to succeed in this world for the future of my family. that last one especially weighs heavily on my mind. If you dont know me already, I mention every once in a while my ambition to be a good father, and to bring together my family since we are all torn apart. other 19 year olds are just cruising by college and out partying all the time, or at least in my area. I feel alone because of this, a man upholding lost virtues. what other young adult can you say has a retirement fund larger than most people have by the time they hit 40. I am able to support my girlfriend and myself already and a child should we make that mistake already. i am lucky, i admit that, but remember that although my wealth is a result of working for my fathers company i have worked hard to earn every penny, none of it was simply handed over. so here I am, a 19 year old young adult that goes to college, works as many hours i can fit into a week, has over half his money in investments and retirement, has a side job starting to pick up again, and starting his own company soon. yet through all my fortunes i am alone. i do have my girlfriend, yes. but i alone carry the burden to succeed for the future of my unborn family. I used to want to change the world, but i realized as a father i can change the world better then anyone else, in the eyes of my son/daughter. I can only hope they grow up in a world with better morales. I have a long journey ahead of me, and it all begins with a single step. i will continue to update this thread as i organize my thoughts better, since my mind is still going a million miles a minute and i tend to have messy thoughts. this thread is simply an attempt to organize them, as well as let you know about me. maybe i can inspire some of you as well

-William

a very inspiring video that i watch on a regular basis

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Do not give up. If we all decided we will pass this world down to the generation next to us to fix it., it will never get fixed. We the people alive now are the ones who have the most power We know what has to be done and we are in the perfect time to change it.

You feel alone because the world has made it so. Its not the way it should be.

You work everyday like a slave to pay for a world you were born into.. How can this be proper? Did you chose your life? than why are you forced to live within the boundary we have been given.

I could go on for hours so i guess i`ll end it here. feel free to talk to me sometime if you wish

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MrBearFX

You shouldent feel alone man i think i speake for everyone when i say CL is here for you. I to have felt so alone. I am only 14 and i dont ahve the same pressures you do but it does not change the fact that i felt like this. As Grpeephole303 said we cant leave the change of the world to the next genaration that is why the world we live in is so scruded up now.

If you need to vent just PM me ill try to help

Sincerely Me

-Squish you beast-

[email protected]

do not give up man and do not feel left alone acheieve your goal and dont let others get in your way

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

Default Re: My Reflection

its different from having friends irl who share the same morals and values, ones i thought were normal. back then it was normal, and every man worked to provide for his family. this new generation is creating sorry excuses of what you call a man, and it disappoints me. i feel almost like a dying breed

and ive never let anything get in my way, as you can tell ive been extremely successful, yet i have no one to relate my experiences to

Last edited by Notorious; 12-21-2012 at 10:05 PM.

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    its different from having friends irl who share the same morals and values, ones i thought were normal. back then it was normal, and every man worked to provide for his family. this new generation is creating sorry excuses of what you call a man, and it disappoints me. i feel almost like a dying breed

and ive never let anything get in my way, as you can tell ive been extremely successful, yet i have no one to relate my experiences to
    You have been succesfull in what? Have you lived your life? Have you experienced anything of the world. Have you seen the world? Where have you gone what have you seen? So far you tell me you have been working hard at you job.

To me working and making allot of money does not make you successfull its what you do with you life that matters not if you waste it making money.