Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Default Assassin's Creed - Altar's Chronicles

One of my absolute favorite games, I love how interactive the gameplay is for a app.

You can move where ever you want with a joy stick, jump, climb walls, fight, and play through a awesome story line.

Description

Jerusalem, 1191 AD. The Third Crusade between the Crusaders and Saracens is tearing the Holy Land apart.
    You are Altar, a Master Assassin sent by the Order of the Assassins on a quest to find The Chalice, an object of such power that it can end the Crusades, depending on which camp owns it. Steal The Chalice from the Templars before someone offers them the right price for it.
    The fate of the Holy Land depends on you...

Plunge into this direct prequel to the critically acclaimed game title, Assassin's Creed, offering rich gameplay and a well-balanced mix of stealth, chaotic action, and riddle-solving exploration in the midst of fully 3D-rendered historical environments of the Crusade's Middle East.

- Master the assassin's skills to benefit from a wide range of acrobatic moves and perform impressive combo attacks, mixing sword skills and kicks.

- Choose your fighting tactics based on 6 weapons for both close combat and long-range attacks: Swords, daggers, grappling hook, and bombs.

- Skill-based mini-games put your patience & dexterity to the test: Perform pickpocket maneuvers to carefully steal precious items from the crowd and make informants speak.

- Unique dramatic tension on iPhone, intensified by 3D cinematic cutscenes and characters' voices.

- Collect orbs to upgrade health and weapons.

Source

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

#HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

Default Assassin's Creed - Altar's Chronicles

It's just a port of the Ds game.

I also love it's sequel on the App Store as well (which is also an iOS port of a DS game)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!