Results 1 to 3 of 3
12-31-2012, 02:02 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Pimp My Wii V3.00 : now compatible with the Wii-U
Attila release today a new version of his awesome soft called Pimp My Wii now in version 3.0. This new version mainly add the support of the WiiU.
Pimp My Wii main features :
- install missing or outdated IOS / titles, install the cIOS and mIOS necessary.
- detect missing or outdated IOS and check that you have the latest version of the Wii System Menu. It also checks if you have the latest versions of BC, MIOS and those channels : Wii Shop, News, Weather, Mii, Photo and Photo 1.1
- If you don’t have the latest versions of those titles, the program will download them, or read them from USB or SD to install them. When using this program, you will have all advantages from 4.1 cumulated from those of 3.2, and this without drawbacks !
- install cIOS d2x (based on Waninkoko) (249, 250) v10 and 10 alt and cIOS from Hermes 202/222/223/224 rev5.1. You can if you want install the cIOS from Waninkoko rev20/21 or d2x v6, 7, 8 or 9beta (you’ll have to install it manually from the menu « Install cIOS »).
- install the cMIOS from WiiGator.
-> Neogamma, in version R9 beta 50 minimum. Dirname : neogamma
-> Usb Loader gx, in version 2.2 minimum. Dirname : usbloader_gx
-> Uloader, in version 5.1 minimum. Dirname : uloader
-> Wiiflow, in version 2.2 (or r302) minimum. Dirname : wiiflow
-> Configurable usb loader, in version 70 minimum. Dirname : usbloader or usbloader_cfg
The homebrew is displayed automatically in english, french, italian, german or spanish depending of your Wii’s language. It is also compatible with NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL Wii consoles. (Korean Wii theoricaly compatible).
Warning: I do not take any responsibility for any damage in your wii because of a improper usage of this software.
01-26-2013, 06:11 AM #2
Thanks. Gonna try it tonight !!
02-02-2013, 05:36 AM #3