Diehard
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Quick Easy $$$ With this amazing ebook and traffic tool

Here is a quick way off getting at least a little cash in your paypal

Note! First off the ebook method im still trying to figure out all I need to do is create a squeeze page which is a pain, but if you wanna see the ebook and try it yourself go ahead, the guy that created the ebook showed proof of his 200-700$ earnings..

My method is that im using the free traffic tool that come's with the ebook, which give's you real visitors.

Step 1. go here download the ebook http://bimm.in/RYgL wait until the skip button come
    step 2. create an acoount on bimm.in
    step 3. upload any file on that site and find traffic tool in the download look in bonus folder
    step 4. copy your uploaded bimm.in in traffic tool... the manuel in the download will show you were to put them.
    step. 5 leave it on until friday, you can always refresh the page and you will see your progress that you have visitors

this is a ppv site pay per view.... last thing give out your url's to american site's for bonus, my point sky rocketed from $0.5676 to $2.5555 in 3 minutes

As for the ebook I havent completed that mthod yet im stuck on squeeze pages, if your wize enough to do the ebook method go for it, its not in the bonus folder...

You will recieve your earnings every friday

4c6091d63ebcb1aa0c9207307a27b1e6.jpg
    8cec489022d847f0e54fbbec6f04b985.png

DO YOU STILL THINK THIS IS A GAME????

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by cornerpath; 01-02-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: merged posts