Results 1 to 3 of 3
01-06-2013, 07:32 PM #1
Amazon UK reveals more info about 'Revolution' DLC for Black Ops 2
Amazon UK has just revealed all the details on the upcoming Black Ops 2 DLC “Revolution” ahead of schedule. Now it looks like we a description of all the maps including zombies and the new Peacekeeper SMG.
"Welcome to the Revolution
Revolution is the first downloadable content pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, containing four of the most exciting Multiplayer maps, a thrilling new Zombies map and for the first time ever, a new weapon – The Peacekeeper SMG.
Released on Xbox Live on January 29, Revolution includes:
• Hydro–This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
• Downhill–A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
• Grind–Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
• Mirage–This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
• Zombies - Die Rise–The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
• Peacekeeper SMG–This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy."
The Revolution Content Pack costs 1200 Xbox LIVE Points, or purchase a Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass for 4200 Xbox LIVE Points.
Thoughts? I'm actually really excited for this. The maps sound kinda fun, the zombies i can't wait for, and the new SMG sounds promising. I also like that they're selling the map packs for 1200 MSP now instead of 1600 which is how Activision have been doing it for the previous COD titles.
Source 1 (Amazon UK)
Source 2 (CharlieIntel)
01-06-2013, 07:47 PM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Hey let's change the textures of our old maps and charge them for a texture hack. Oh wait, let's charge them as well for weapons that should've been part of the game. And for the naming we'll put some horrible German translation for the Zombies map and Latin/English words to MP maps that don't make sense.
01-06-2013, 07:49 PM #3
I'm exited for this.