User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default sm8e52-code searching help

hello, i was wondering if anyone could lend some insight as to what type of search i need to be doing to find the melee knifing address. i have seen in the memory viewer when i knife a few addresses change and then go down to the previous numbers.

also, what type of search would you be doing to be using the flag search. give an example please.

i look forward to reading your responces. thank you for your time.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

You dont need to type in anything for the melee knifing address. Try setting it to greater than, and start of knifing someone from a close distance than again from a slightly farther distance, and so on. or you could try knifing once, search. Knife twice search and so on till you narrow it down.

What do you mean by flag search?

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    You dont need to type in anything for the melee knifing address. Try setting it to greater than, and start of knifing someone from a close distance than again from a slightly farther distance, and so on. or you could try knifing once, search. Knife twice search and so on till you narrow it down.

What do you mean by flag search?
    i have been doing my melee knife search by starting with an equal search doing nothing, then knife and pause then search greater. unpause at end of search, when knife is over i do a less than search and repeat. i can get it down to 4 addresses but when i try poking those addresses it doesnt knife nor does it disable knifing if i poke them to 00000000. am i doing something wrong or thinking this through wrong?

if you look at the search selections withing wiird gui one of them says flag search and im just curious as to what type of thing you would use that for when searching.

Quote Originally Posted by CryptiCreature View Post
    i have been doing my melee knife search by starting with an equal search doing nothing, then knife and pause then search greater. unpause at end of search, when knife is over i do a less than search and repeat. i can get it down to 4 addresses but when i try poking those addresses it doesnt knife nor does it disable knifing if i poke them to 00000000. am i doing something wrong or thinking this through wrong?

if you look at the search selections withing wiird gui one of them says flag search and im just curious as to what type of thing you would use that for when searching.
    bump

Last edited by Goober.; 01-14-2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: merged posts

Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by CryptiCreature View Post
    when i try poking those addresses it doesnt knife nor does it disable knifing if i poke them to 00000000.
    Find the address that disables the knifing again. Don't change the values, so it allows you to knife. Make it into a A8 code so it keeps activating the address quickly, in turn rapid knifing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Find the address that disables the knifing again. Don't change the values, so it allows you to knife. Make it into a A8 code so it keeps activating the address quickly, in turn rapid knifing.
    thank you for this idea. i wil do this. but i am looking to disable it. what would i have to change it to to disable it?
    again, thank you for all the help goober.