Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Black Ops 2?

  1. #1
    115 expert
    CoD Annihilator
    Element 115's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Excavation Site 64
    Posts
    2,270
    Points
    3,092
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Excavation Site 64
    Posts
    2,270
    Points
    3,092
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: stevenator64 PSN ID: stevenator64 Wii Code: Cpt.Glitch

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptianGlitch?feature=watch

    Default Black Ops 2?

    First of all, I'm looking to be active on the site agian. Anyhow, I'm leaving Wii and getting a PS3 and BO2 in the middle of Feb. So, I was wondering if anyone who would want to be my freind on it, post your PSN name in replies. I have played it before and I play mainly zombies and I'm pretty good at it. I'll add you when I get my PS3. And, is there any other games I should buy??

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    #HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,018
    Points
    8,445
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,018
    Points
    8,445
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

    Default Black Ops 2?

    Ditch Black Ops 2 and get the better games that come around that time:

    Devil May Cry
    Metal Gear Rising: revengeance
    Aliens Colonial Marines
    Dead Space 3
    Crysis 3
    Sly Cooper
    Bioshock Infinite

    And games that come a bit after:
    Splinter cell blacklist
    GTA 5
    BF4 (you know that's going to happen)
    The Last of Us
    Beyond: Two Souls

    And older games:
    Sleeping Dogs
    All Unchartered
    Little Big Planet
    Borderlands 2
    Metal Gear Solid 4




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    115 expert
    CoD Annihilator
    Element 115's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Excavation Site 64
    Posts
    2,270
    Points
    3,092
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Excavation Site 64
    Posts
    2,270
    Points
    3,092
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: stevenator64 PSN ID: stevenator64 Wii Code: Cpt.Glitch

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptianGlitch?feature=watch

    Default

    Hmm. Okay ill look into it

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Josh's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,474
    Points
    11,219
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,474
    Points
    11,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baktiar View Post
    Ditch Black Ops 2 and get the better games that come around that time:

    Devil May Cry
    Metal Gear Rising: revengeance
    Aliens Colonial Marines
    Dead Space 3
    Crysis 3
    Sly Cooper
    Bioshock Infinite

    And games that come a bit after:
    Splinter cell blacklist
    GTA 5
    BF4 (you know that's going to happen)
    The Last of Us
    Beyond: Two Souls

    And older games:
    Sleeping Dogs
    All Unchartered
    Little Big Planet
    Borderlands 2
    Metal Gear Solid 4




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    /thread. In reality, this is all you need to look in to. Unless you have a personal preference for some games.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collabo with my boi Artemis :3



  5. #5
    Nooblet Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toxic City
    Posts
    13
    Points
    24
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toxic City
    Posts
    13
    Points
    24
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: knives-and-pens6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Hax View Post
    First of all, I'm looking to be active on the site agian. Anyhow, I'm leaving Wii and getting a PS3 and BO2 in the middle of Feb. So, I was wondering if anyone who would want to be my freind on it, post your PSN name in replies. I have played it before and I play mainly zombies and I'm pretty good at it. I'll add you when I get my PS3. And, is there any other games I should buy??
    Ahh, so I'm taking you never played Black Ops(the original.) Well, you can get Black Ops 2 all you want, not saying you shouldn't. Just a few things first.
    -When playing zombies, especially if you never played zombies before, I would honestly say to start with the first Black Ops and play zombies from there. Y'know to kind of gain some skill, techniques, etc.
    -Black Ops 2 has way better graphics than the first one, it is cool, and I know it can be rough to play with "bad" graphics but really, you are just testing your skill.
    -Black Ops 2 is a lot more complex than the first one, especially with zombies. I don't know, but to me and a lot of other people I had gamed with, said that you would definitely need skill in order to survive more than 5 rounds.

    What I just said is really only the best advice. Unless your a hardcore gamer, or you don't wish to buy Black Ops 1, then just try under solo for a bit, because if you try to attempt online with other players, and you get down way to frequently, then they will get extremely pissed off. I am one of those people who get angered when people keep dying on me. But that is another story.

    Yea, that was my input on the whole "Black Ops 2 / Zombie" thing.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baktiar View Post
    Ditch Black Ops 2 and get the better games that come around that time:

    Devil May Cry
    Metal Gear Rising: revengeance
    Aliens Colonial Marines
    Dead Space 3
    Crysis 3
    Sly Cooper
    Bioshock Infinite

    And games that come a bit after:
    Splinter cell blacklist
    GTA 5
    BF4 (you know that's going to happen)
    The Last of Us
    Beyond: Two Souls

    And older games:
    Sleeping Dogs
    All Unchartered
    Little Big Planet
    Borderlands 2
    Metal Gear Solid 4




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    well no shit i can already pre-order it

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  7. #7
    The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Notorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Posts
    2,053
    Points
    3,427
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Posts
    2,053
    Points
    3,427
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

    Default Re: Black Ops 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    well no shit i can already pre-order it


    link?????????!!!!1111oneoneone

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    ^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^

  8. #8
    American Soldier
    Private First Class
    Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hells Gate.
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    5,954
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hells Gate.
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    5,954
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I be Derpn PSN ID: IbeDerps

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SonyPspRulz?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Just a few things first.
    -When playing zombies, especially if you never played zombies before, I would honestly say to start with the first Black Ops and play zombies from there. Y'know to kind of gain some skill, techniques, etc.


    No. Go Play Call of Duty : World at War get the DLC for Zombies and play it from there. That's when the first Zombies started for Call of Duty.

    As for what Balitar said. Get those games.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    United States Infantry:Specialist [E-4]


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 08:25 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.