Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: [GUIDE]How To Put coderPR On PSP
06-01-2010, 12:39 PM #1
[GUIDE]How To Put coderPR On PSP
* Need CFW
* There should be a file called coderPR, copy it
* Go into USB Mode and go to the root of your PSP (the first page you see when plug in USB) and paste coderPR folder on your MS
* copy the seplugins folder from your download and paste it on the root of your memory stick (MS)
* go on google and search nitePR hacks find a game u have
How to Put Cheats In Nitepr
* open note pad on your PC
* add cheats by copying and pasting them from sites to your notepad.
* save them using the sony name and .txt (ULUS10292.txt = swbrs)
* save them in the cheat folder found in the codePR folder on the root of your psp
Last edited by THE-PHOENIX-KING-007; 06-01-2010 at 12:51 PM.
06-01-2010, 02:59 PM #2
thanx pheonix this will help a ton
06-01-2010, 03:15 PM #3
does work helped me a lot
12-30-2010, 06:03 AM #4
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
I Don't Know
12-30-2010, 06:11 AM #5
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
12-30-2010, 06:13 AM #6
I think he needs to revise that or else i'll delete it.
12-30-2010, 06:40 AM #7
Great Guide Phoenix this is as simple as it can get !