Results 1 to 2 of 2
01-20-2013, 09:44 PM #1
How to make apps invisible without a jailbreak.
- Place the Newsstand folder anywhere on the second page of the Home screen.
- Place the apps that you would like to move into the Newsstand folder on the third page of the Home screen, inside a folder
- Swipe to the third page of the Home screen containing the apps that you would like to move.
- Press the Home button once, and then immediately tap and hold on the folder.
- Continue holding on the screen until the Home screen moves to the first page due to your press of the Home button.
- Release your hold on the screen and immediately swipe back to the second page containing the Newsstand folder
- If the trick worked correctly, then you should see wiggle mode enabled.
- Tap on the Newsstand folder to open it, and then press the Home button once to close it.
- You should see the folder that you tapped and held on in Step 4 move into the Newsstand folder.
- Open cydiahacks.com and tap Hide apps.
- Tap on Hide Newsstand and install it. Now delete Newsstand.
Last edited by ToxicJew.; 01-20-2013 at 09:46 PM.
01-21-2013, 04:00 AM #2
Thanks For The Share
Tags for this Thread