Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Mad Skills Motocross IPA.
01-23-2013, 12:06 PM #1
Mad Skills Motocross IPA.
“If you’re in the market for a fast-paced arcade-style racing game it doesn’t get much better than Mad Skills Motocross” -TouchArcade.
“Mad Skills Motocross is maybe the best game in the genre” -AppCraver.
Turning a fan-favorite genre on its head, the hyper-addictive Mad Skills Motocross plays and feels like no other side-scrolling racing game. The unparalleled physics engine and unexpected power-ups give you a level of control that you have to play to believe. Launch off an enormous jump, land on your rear wheel, hit the throttle, and leave your opponent in a spray of dirt—then brag about it on Facebook and Twitter! Mad Skills Motocross is fun for novices but deep enough for nearly endless competitive high-level play. You’ll need to master wheelies, stoppies, nitro, rocket boots, backflips, front flips, and much more to truly be the best.
- NEW: Compete in either Amateur or Pro modes for varying levels of difficulty
- NEW: Race against OpenFeint Leaderboard leaders
- NEW: Watch replays of OpenFeint Leaderboard leaders
- Compete on 52 tracks, from easy to very technical
- Compete in Career or Time Attack modes
- Use five different power-ups to find faster ways through tracks
- Send “ghosts” to your friends to race via OpenFeint Challenges
- Race “ghosts” of your own or your friends’ best times
- Watch replays of your best races
- Rub in victories over friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Dominate the OpenFeint leaderboards
- Collect OpenFeint achievements
Tags for this Thread