Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default retro city rampage minecraft reference



    in arcade mode after youve found a little warp spot you unlock steve as a playable costume...... Retro city rampage is also available on the PC if you guys want it

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  2. #2
    Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691

    Default

    Looks pretty cool. I remember seeing something about this game but don't really know anything about it, isn't it an indie game?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Looks pretty cool. I remember seeing something about this game but don't really know anything about it, isn't it an indie game?
    yeah Local (to me) developer who started out converting scenes from GTA III into 8bit decided to make a game which is a spoof of GTA, 80's pop culture and gaming and does really well.

    There is also allot of references to my city due to him living here

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  4. #4
    Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    yeah Local (to me) developer who started out converting scenes from GTA III into 8bit decided to make a game which is a spoof of GTA, 80's pop culture and gaming and does really well.

    There is also allot of references to my city due to him living here
    Sounds pretty cool, smart idea for a game imo.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Sounds pretty cool, smart idea for a game imo.
    if you have PS+ its free to download atm. there is also a demo on the PS store for the PSV

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    if you have PS+ its free to download atm. there is also a demo on the PS store for the PSV
    I have neither, any idea if regular PSN users can buy it in the PSN store? I can't get on my PS3 atm so I can't go check. I'm guessing you have to pay for it if you want it on PC?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    I have neither, any idea if regular PSN users can buy it in the PSN store? I can't get on my PS3 atm so I can't go check. I'm guessing you have to pay for it if you want it on PC?
    yeah i believe you can buy it off steam. and yes PSN users can buy it but i dont remember how much it costs

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    yeah i believe you can buy it off steam. and yes PSN users can buy it but i dont remember how much it costs
    Alright, thanks for the info, might buy it the next time I get a PSN card. (Or I can request this if I were to win that PS Allstars tournament :p)
    Costs $15 on steam, probably costs the same on PSN. Saw the launch trailer, looks really fun.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Cactus; 01-23-2013 at 10:02 PM.

  9. #9
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Alright, thanks for the info, might buy it the next time I get a PSN card. (Or I can request this if I were to win that PS Allstars tournament :p)
    Costs $15 on steam, probably costs the same on PSN. Saw the launch trailer, looks really fun.
    i dont know how easy it is to find DLC and games as not all of the gamestop stores had dlc books D:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 06:47 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.