Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    fear_bot
    Guest

    Default Give me awesome DS games to download

    Do what the title says, just got me a bitchin' 16gb micro-SD card for my Acekard, time to fill this shit up with awesome shit.

    If you want, throw in some gameboy/gameboy color games I should get on this bitch also.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,043
    Points
    8,672
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,043
    Points
    8,672
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Code:
           .      
                            .           .  .Feckless.
                                  . |     .       .
                              ,'\   |\   .     .
           ________          / /.:  ;;       .
        ___        /\       / :'|| //     .        *^__________________________
     ___          /||\     (| | ||;'   .          ;      /\ ; ______________________
    _            / || \   // ||,;'-.._           .      //\\  . .       ________________
                /  ||  \ /: ,;,`';:.--`         /      //  \\   .:              ___________
               /   ||   \/|:|'`-(\\            /      //    \\     : ;                 ______
              /    ||    /::: \-'\`'          /      //      \\        ;:                ______
             /     ||     /\\\ \,-\.         /      //        \\         ;:                ________
            /      ||      /`'\\.,-:.-.     /__    //          \\          ;:                    _______
           /       ||       \ | \.,-' `-.  / ,.   //            \\            ;:                        ________
          /        ||        \ \ .  \ _.-' \',   //              \\              ;:                        ______
         /         ||         \ `-)  `.   _.:'  //                \\               ;:           ^^^^^_______
        /          ||          \`/    |-''  |' //                  \\               \ ^^^^^^^^^^^   
       /           ||           : \ \ |__..-;'  ^^^^^^^^^^          \\         ^^^^^^^
      /        /\  ||  ^^^      | | | ;    / '            ^^^^^^^^   \\  ^^^^^^^
     /        /  \ || /   ^^   ; / //--../_ '                    ^^^^^\/
    /        /    \||/      ^^ / / /:._  /-.''
            /      \/         / / / |_ ,(   
           /                  \ \ \ :,'  \
          /                   / /////    /
         /                     `````   :
        _                          \  \  |
       /                      \    \  \ |..-_         
      _                        )   / `/___-.-`      ,. 
                             ,'  -.\.  `. `'        ,,
                             \'\\\\ \`._ `-..___..-+,
                                ````    ``-..___..-'

    Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

  3. #3
    fear_bot
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane.Dragon View Post
    I would like all of them, but there's a bunch of shitty games in there.

    I just need names of AWESOME games so I can just download them ONE AT A FUCKING TIME.

    You know how my neighbors internet is Dragon, YOU'VE SEEN IT. /bandwidthsucks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Dude look for Kirby Squeak Squad on Cool Roms

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  5. #5
    Elite Distortion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    2,269
    Points
    2,889
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    2,269
    Points
    2,889
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: josechibi123 Steam ID: josechibi1

    Default

    i use to do this shit maybe i can find them all and ill upload em

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    "War is war, and war never changes."
    http://i.imgur.com/wbVufuC.jpg from xLove

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Points
    429
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Points
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    Do what the title says, just got me a bitchin' 16gb micro-SD card for my Acekard, time to fill this shit up with awesome shit.

    If you want, throw in some gameboy/gameboy color games I should get on this bitch also.
    here try this link

    http://coolrom.com/roms/genesis/

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    fear_bot
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RUCKARUCKA ALI View Post
    That's a link to Sega Genesis ROMs, not DS or Gameboy ROMs.

    I asked for you to give me NAMES of games that I should download. I know where to download them, I just need fucking awesome games to get.

    Not once did I mention anything about Sega or Genesis in this thread. Shit, I didn't even mention Sonic.

    God damnit are you fucking retarded. Stop trying to help, and sink back into that hole you came out of.


    The fucking Genesis is a Sega console, I only mentioned Nintendo.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Points
    429
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Points
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    That's a link to Sega Genesis ROMs, not DS or Gameboy ROMs.

    I asked for you to give me NAMES of games that I should download. I know where to download them, I just need fucking awesome games to get.

    Not once did I mention anything about Sega or Genesis in this thread. Shit, I didn't even mention Sonic.

    God damnit are you fucking retarded. Stop trying to help, and sink back into that hole you came out of.


    The fucking Genesis is a Sega console, I only mentioned Nintendo.
    Well u don't need to be fucking rude about it. So u know what. U can go fuck your self i was just trying to help. So fuck u. Next time look for it your self. Ass hole.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member Menu4All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Drowning in a river
    Posts
    297
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Drowning in a river
    Posts
    297
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BlueXRain

    Default

    Coolrom and doperoms

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag157/Seal_Ricky/Gift_zps5379ffa1.gif
    Thank you for the sexy sig Ricky, I love it!
    MW2 = <3!(biggrin)
    "It started as a rave, and ended in a riot!"

  10. #10
    fear_bot
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RUCKARUCKA ALI View Post
    Well u don't need to be fucking rude about it. So u know what. U can go fuck your self i was just trying to help. So fuck u. Next time look for it your self. Ass hole.
    Yes, I do need to be rude about.

    I made the original post as specific as fucking possible, it's not my fault you can't fucking read.

    I don't care if you were trying to help, I don't need your help if you're not going to attempt to read the first post or the thread title.

    Look for it myself? That's all I've been fucking doing, I only got two replies for ACTUAL DS GAMES, I've already downloaded them, put them on my flashcart, and found 28 more ROMs myself. Maybe I posted this because I like to hear other people's opinions about AWESOME FUCKING DS GAMES, not SEGA GENESIS GAMES.

    Just save yourself and everyone else the trouble of coming in contact with your pure mental retardation and kill yourself. Please, just do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Menu4All View Post
    Coolrom and doperoms
    I know where to download games, just need to know names of awesome kickass DS games.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:25 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.