User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Jagex may be bringing back the old Runescape!

Click for the petition

Thread posted yesterday by Mod Mark:

On January 24th, a Runescape Youtuber named sowreck3d made this Youtube video along with a petition I have linked below it that was asking for 25,000 signatures to persuade Jagex to bring back the old Runescape.

The petition now has 36,000 signatures and growing. In the video it shows that the CEO of Runescape admits that the update was a mistake and that it was rushed. They have lost over 30,000 players since the update took effect a few months ago.

After the large response to the petition Mod Mark posted this thread yesterday stating that there may be a separate server in the future for the old Runescape or many servers with different revisions of the game.

What does this mean? This means that you will be able to play whatever era of Runescape you want!

Whether it is Runescape Classic, Runescape 2 or the new EOC Ruenscape. You may be able to choose which one you play in the next few months.

Nothing is promised but if you enjoyed the old Runescape and wouldn't mind playing it again. Take a few seconds out of your day to sign the petition and even if you don't play Runescape sign because it's a good cause.

The Petition is 100% legitimate and safe, I have signed it myself. It has been supported by many other large Youtubers also.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

I wouldn't mind playing a little bit on RSC again.

I would love to re-experience the good old times I had back then. I'd prefer starting off fresh on the server also.