Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68
  1. #1
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,361
    Points
    27,190
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,361
    Points
    27,190
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default Haha fuck you Xbox lovers no pre owned games on 720


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  2. #2
    ABlackGuy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,403
    Points
    5,430
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,403
    Points
    5,430
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

    Default

    Thats gonna be a hard hit for Gamestop and for others with lower income. I just hope Sony wont be the anus of the situation as well.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Nooblet
    MARIO3DS's new account
    Noobingandtuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    524
    Points
    883
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    524
    Points
    883
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Noobingandtuben

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MARIO3DShacks?feature=mhee

    Default

    Well i think the 720 is gonna fail and the PS4 will take it's place (Just like PS3) and fag little kids will play the 720 because they will be to poor for the PS4 the sony gods have answered my wishes

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RuppeGamer

  4. #4
    |Loyal Skullcandy Collector|
    |Computer Engineer|
    blueberrymann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    pickles, banana juice
    Posts
    349
    Points
    707
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    pickles, banana juice
    Posts
    349
    Points
    707
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BlubErryMann PSN ID: blueberrymann Steam ID: blueberrymann

    Default

    its rumored for both consoles, it could be for the better. the price of a game goes down quite fast for pc because of this so maybe in turn games will be cheaper

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    PSP Coder Mr_Waffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    182
    Points
    391
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    182
    Points
    391
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Mr_Waffle

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobingandtuben View Post
    Well i think the 720 is gonna fail and the PS4 will take it's place (Just like PS3) and fag little kids will play the 720 because they will be to poor for the PS4 the sony gods have answered my wishes
    The PS3 has taken the 360's place? In what universe do you live? People too poor for a PS4? Pretty sure that PSN attracts poor people, and you don't even have to be slightly wealthy to be able to afford XBL.

    I'm pretty damn sure that Sony will put the same protection on their discs. Sony is MUCH more out on money than Microsoft. XBL you say? I raise you poor protection on PSN because they were too much of a cheapskate to hire a proper security guy. Saving creditcard info in plaintext yo, good job!
    Sony is anything but trustworthy at this moment. I wouldn't feel safe giving Sony ANY of my information.

    I suspect Sony will have another big security fail some time in the future. So far, they don't have such a bright past. Uncommented debug modules on the PSP, no signature check on kernel modules ("I'm a kernel module", "K cool, here, have full access to the system!"), saving the PSP's signature keys in PS3 firmware, having 1 key to control all the content on the PS3. The list goes on and on.

    The Vita has failed terribly so far as well. I've never seen anyone with that thing in real life. Games that were promised at launch were released half a year late. Bad third party support.

    I'm putting my trust in Microsoft, considering it's considered one of the most trusted companies out there atm. Above Apple and Google.
    (http://microsoft-news.com/apple-and-...han-microsoft/, http://www.ponemon.org/local/upload/...rt%20FINAL.pdf)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Mr_Waffle; 02-07-2013 at 06:51 AM.

  6. #6
    Nooblet
    MARIO3DS's new account
    Noobingandtuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    524
    Points
    883
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    524
    Points
    883
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Noobingandtuben

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MARIO3DShacks?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Waffle View Post
    The PS3 has taken the 360's place? In what universe do you live? People too poor for a PS4? Pretty sure that PSN attracts poor people, and you don't even have to be slightly wealthy to be able to afford XBL.

    I'm pretty damn sure that Sony will put the same protection on their discs. Sony is MUCH more out on money than Microsoft. XBL you say? I raise you poor protection on PSN because they were too much of a cheapskate to hire a proper security guy. Saving creditcard info in plaintext yo, good job!
    Sony is anything but trustworthy at this moment. I wouldn't feel safe giving Sony ANY of my information.

    I suspect Sony will have another big security fail some time in the future. So far, they don't have such a bright past. Uncommented debug modules on the PSP, no signature check on kernel modules ("I'm a kernel module", "K cool, here, have full access to the system!"), saving the PSP's signature keys in PS3 firmware, having 1 key to control all the content on the PS3. The list goes on and on.

    The Vita has failed terribly so far as well. I've never seen anyone with that thing in real life. Games that were promised at launch were released half a year late. Bad third party support.

    I'm putting my trust in Microsoft, considering it's considered one of the most trusted companies out there atm. Above Apple and Google.
    (http://microsoft-news.com/apple-and-...han-microsoft/, http://www.ponemon.org/local/upload/...rt%20FINAL.pdf)
    PS3 doesn't have little kids,xbox bans people for trying to stop cheaters.

    plus why pay for online

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RuppeGamer

  7. #7
    |Loyal Skullcandy Collector|
    |Computer Engineer|
    blueberrymann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    pickles, banana juice
    Posts
    349
    Points
    707
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    pickles, banana juice
    Posts
    349
    Points
    707
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BlubErryMann PSN ID: blueberrymann Steam ID: blueberrymann

    Default

    the only reason the PS3 is worse is because they tried to be innovative, by using dev ports no one else uses. a console should be a basic stable pc. not a contraption using extremely different resources in its product. just a general codec that easy to develop for or port to all consoles. the easier it is to develop the more time they spend on the game instead of getting the game to work for completely different consoles.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by blueberrymann; 02-07-2013 at 07:30 AM.

  8. #8
    Nooblet
    MARIO3DS's new account
    Noobingandtuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    524
    Points
    883
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    524
    Points
    883
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Noobingandtuben

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MARIO3DShacks?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueberrymann View Post
    the only reason the PS3 is worse is because they tried to be innovative, by using dev ports no one else uses. a console should be a basic stable pc. not a contraption using extremely different resources in its product.
    Well microsoft just rips you off by paying 60 bucks a year for some shitty online besides sony likes their players to give them free games and GOOD online gaming

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RuppeGamer

  9. #9
    The Quiet One. 0zzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Points
    7,514
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Points
    7,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobingandtuben View Post
    PS3 doesn't have little kids,xbox bans people for trying to stop cheaters.
    Obvious fanboyfag.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

    Free bitcoin's referal link

    Site BBcodes

  10. #10
    Nooblet
    MARIO3DS's new account
    Noobingandtuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    524
    Points
    883
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    524
    Points
    883
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Noobingandtuben

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MARIO3DShacks?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0zZy View Post
    Obvious fanboyfag.
    Well PS3 has more games that Xbox can't get

    God of war
    Sly cooper
    Rachet and clank
    killzone
    and many more while xbox has a couple like halo (that sucks ass)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RuppeGamer

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 01:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.