PS3 Section Mod
    The One Who Survived
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheNightmare500

Default Deactivate all accounts on your PSN account before 6 months.

Alright so some of you probably deactivated all accounts on your PSN account because you gameshared with someone right? but now one of your closer friends wants a game off of you but guess what!? two people are already activated on that game and you have to wait 6 months in order to get the accounts deactivated because you already did it before. I had this problem. I bought Grand Theft Auto IV and gave it to another friend but soon after a very close friend asked if he could get it off me and I responded and gave him my details. He then said that two people were already activated on that account and he couldnt get it. I tried remotely deactivating all accounts on QRIOCITY and IT said I had to wait 6 months since I already did it.
    So I emailed Sony.

To whom this may concern,
    A while ago I bought Grand Theft Auto IV from the PlayStation Store for $20. The PSN i bought it on is: --------. After a couple of weeks my PlayStation network account got hacked while I was offline and someone else downloaded GTA IV. I tried giving it to my friend he stated that he could not download it and two people were already activated on the game. I tried to deactivate it remotely on the PC with qriocity and It says I cant do it yet as I already did and I can only do it once every 6 months. I am requesting that the all accounts activated on my account be deactivated except my account (---------)
    the email on the account is [link removed]

I got replied back with this:
    Hello ----,

Thank you for contacting us with your PlayStation®Network(PSN) account deactivation. My name is ----, I have read and reviewed your emails and would be happy to help with your deactivation.

-----, I wanted to let you know that what you are proposing is against the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. You are not allowed to share games with friends, or to share any account information besides your Online ID with other users. Please take steps to keep your information private and secure. I also recommend changing the account password at this time.

I was able to process your request to deactivate the PlayStation®3 systems associated with your account as a one time gesture of goodwill. You may receive an additional email that will provide instructions on how to activate your system. Please keep the following reference number, -------- for your records.

I sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused. Also, you may receive a brief survey regarding this correspondence. If you don't mind, we would love your feedback regarding how I did and the resolution I provided. Thank you for your time and patience, have a wonderful day!

Bam done!
    No waiting 6 months.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

GFX Battle Record:7-2

Bad Company

Badge

"I was able to process your request to deactivate the PlayStation®3 systems associated with your account as a one time gesture of goodwill."

This generally means its not going to happen a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Default Deactivate all accounts on your PSN account before 6 months.

Did you even read the email? It was a gesture of goodwill, in other words you got lucky. You were also foolish enough to tell them you were sharing, which is against their ToS and they could have banned you. VERY lucky.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

Wow thanks for the share. Now next time im trying to Jailbreak my PS3 ill just call Sony to help out with that.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SIG Zyu PSN ID: Phru

mad lucky you are.

Be thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by volcom89 View Post
    If your all getting is "Palmela Handerson" then you seriously need to go out and talk to real girls.. At least try to get some real live Poon Tang