Thread: Project Q

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default Project Q

I never intended larrys coin run to be something that took up all my time and was something that was suppose to be more of a fun thing. And because of this reason once i get all the bugs squared out i will most likley abandon the project temporarily to begin a new game i have in mind, a 2D puzzle plat former. This 2D game will contain all hand drawn textures and will require little processing power. Im hoping that i can recruit any artists who are interested in this project through this thread.

I cant reveal much because there is nothing to reveal, the only thing set up so far is the controls themselves, i have little idea/clue how i will go about the game mechanics at this point. But what i do know is how i want the art style. I dont know quite how to expliain it without actually explaining it through spoken word so i will leave it up to your imagination to decide if you want to get involved with the project.

Im looking for people with mid range to high drawing ability's, with the ability to scan these images in full color and edit them in photoshop. The art style will be almost like something a kindergardener drew , with a dark twist (i will upload concept art in a bit)

There isnt much more to say, please comment below or pm me if your intrested and i will fill you in as more info will become available

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by tony; 02-11-2013 at 02:34 PM.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: josechibi123 Steam ID: josechibi1

Default Re: Project Q

Mm pm me I'm gonna tell you a secret about me and games that you might like but I wanna help you with this too

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"War is war, and war never changes."
    http://i.imgur.com/wbVufuC.jpg from xLove