Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Wii U GamePad on PC - UsendMii
02-13-2013, 05:24 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Wii U GamePad on PC - UsendMii
Here is another program That allows you to use the Wii U GamePad as input to your PC. This program is a lot easier to use and understand than the last one I posted a week or two ago. I tested it out last night and it works pretty well.
How To Use
- Choose an available port for the web server. By default port 80 is used.
- Map the GamePad buttons to the wanted keys.
- Click on the Start button.
- Open the Wii U Internet Browser and use the URL shown in UsendMii (URL to use in the WII U Internet Browser).
- You may need to click on the Refresh button each time UsendMii starts.
How Does It Work
- UsendMii is a HTTP server that delivers Web content to the Wii U Internet Browser software.
- The button states are converted to JSON and sent via a jQuery POST request to UsendMii.
- When received, UsendMii will simulate keystrokes, mouse motions, or button clicks.
02-13-2013, 06:30 AM #2
Living Liek Larry
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
sweet, this will be grat for emulators