Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member Papi Chulo Bros. 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: AskTheWalrus123

    Default (REQUEST)SME852 Pred missle i can use with redbox

    AND A WORKING REDBOX CODE THAT WORKS WITH IT TO GO WITH IT LOL ALL CAPS RAGE

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    use the CC line

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  3. #3
    Member Papi Chulo Bros. 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: AskTheWalrus123

    Default

    whats that?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Points
    351
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Points
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papi Chulo Bros. 42 View Post
    AND A WORKING REDBOX CODE THAT WORKS WITH IT TO GO WITH IT LOL ALL CAPS RAGE
    Here try this one i found it here http://www.hax4wii.com/mw3-predator-...xes-t2686.html

    Red Boxes w/ Pred. Missile. [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    02BC1052 00001010
    CC000000 00000001
    02BC1052 00001012
    E0000000 80008000
    Press Home on Wiimote once when in match, then again when you get the predator missile, then once more after you are out of the predator missile.

    Pred. Missile Custom Class 1 [+JESTER+/Mitch/Bully/alot of others]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 92000000
    053DA43C 00190003
    E0000000 80008000
    No activator.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

  5. #5
    Member Papi Chulo Bros. 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: AskTheWalrus123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PK JO$H View Post
    Here try this one i found it here http://www.hax4wii.com/mw3-predator-...xes-t2686.html

    Red Boxes w/ Pred. Missile. [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    02BC1052 00001010
    CC000000 00000001
    02BC1052 00001012
    E0000000 80008000
    Press Home on Wiimote once when in match, then again when you get the predator missile, then once more after you are out of the predator missile.

    Pred. Missile Custom Class 1 [+JESTER+/Mitch/Bully/alot of others]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 92000000
    053DA43C 00190003
    E0000000 80008000
    No activator.
    Yo bro can i add u on mw3?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Points
    351
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Points
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papi Chulo Bros. 42 View Post
    Yo bro can i add u on mw3?
    I don't care.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

  7. #7
    Member Papi Chulo Bros. 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: AskTheWalrus123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PK JO$H View Post
    Here try this one i found it here http://www.hax4wii.com/mw3-predator-...xes-t2686.html

    Red Boxes w/ Pred. Missile. [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    02BC1052 00001010
    CC000000 00000001
    02BC1052 00001012
    E0000000 80008000
    Press Home on Wiimote once when in match, then again when you get the predator missile, then once more after you are out of the predator missile.

    Pred. Missile Custom Class 1 [+JESTER+/Mitch/Bully/alot of others]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 92000000
    053DA43C 00190003
    E0000000 80008000
    No activator.
    Ok bro

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    this one might work better

    Red Box On/Off [Mitch]
    2820236A 00008000
    20BC1050 00001000
    04BC1050 00001010
    CC000000 00000001
    04BC1050 00001000
    E0000000 80008000
    *works with predator missile

    home should turn it on and off. turn code off before you use the predator missile

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by RED 58; 02-19-2013 at 06:39 PM. Reason: silly me forgot the credits



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Points
    351
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Points
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papi Chulo Bros. 42 View Post
    Ok bro
    Hey i just try this in it works. Whats your name on mw3.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

  10. #10
    Member Papi Chulo Bros. 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: AskTheWalrus123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PK JO$H View Post
    Hey i just try this in it works. Whats your name on mw3.
    Papi Chulo Bros. 42 ill add u later today cause i got school right now.
    Does The +Jester+ code work??

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Papi Chulo Bros. 42; 02-20-2013 at 03:16 AM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 09:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.