fear_bot

Default Probably going to make some crazy PS3 portable shit

I managed to get two PS2 snap-on displays for free, and I decided to keep one for my PS2 and the other to make some crazy shit for my PS3, possibly some type of PS3 portable (will have to upgrade screen size, obviously not sticking with the small ass one).

Already ripped the one I'm using for my PS3 apart and removed the charger -> PS2 input so I could plug it up to my PS3 to verify it works and works alright with the PS3.

Will keep this thread updated as I go along with whatever I'm going at.

Pics:

(Notice my half broken mouse? Shit's been through a lot, still works like a fucking champ. Never buy new stuff if you break it, just fix it what you broke so it will not break again.)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by fear_bot; 02-20-2013 at 06:10 AM.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Good words but if your doing anything portable id suggest making sure it has a high memspace so you can use downloadable games on it that way you dont have to figure out a way to carry the disks with you... that would be worse than carrying a UMD.

otherwise the point of having a portable PS3 would diminish if both locations needed the same game at that location.

fear_bot

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Good words but if your doing anything portable id suggest making sure it has a high memspace so you can use downloadable games on it that way you dont have to figure out a way to carry the disks with you... that would be worse than carrying a UMD.

otherwise the point of having a portable PS3 would diminish if both locations needed the same game at that location.
    I was going to purchase a E3 downgrader at some point, would then download games and transfer them over to the harddrive.

I've seen enough portable console builds to know what to aim for, and disk readers take up a lot of usable space.